Opinion Rajab to 7

Docta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Probably thought to himself...I've been dudded by PR Stunt getting my Top 30 spot. Now Ciro has finally given me a shot. I'm not blowing that by trying to tackle a buldozing Sivo certain to score and get injured and blowing my chance I've waited years for.

Wrong way of thinking for sure but that's where the individuals making up this team are at present (probably).
Rajab would have been nothing more than a speed hump. I doubt anyone would have stopped a runaway Sivo.

Would have likely injured himself which would have benefited no one and the match was well and truly lost.

The guy has just landed on first grade and probably shown the most attack of anyone we’ve had in a while with limited minutes. What I’ve seen so far is he plays direct, sharp passes, plays to the line, decent short kicks, unlocks players and most of all appears to have good vision and awareness.

I’m not saying he is the answer but we won’t know unless we see more of him in first grade. He might just be…

George Ibrahim

Waterboy
Reaction score
With Burton being named 18th man for NSW don’t think he’s available for the dogs this week, might as well start Rajab

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only man I know who stops that try is Josh Morris.
Morris defence was a bit overhyped in my opinion. He struggled to contain the bigger men. Several times Joey Leilua got the better of him when playing against him. I know everyone refers to him marking Inglis in SOO and admittedly he did do a great job, but I wouldn’t go as far as saying he would stop Sivo from a few metres out

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only man I know who stops that try is Josh Morris.
People can say what they like about Schoupp .. but he would of had a good hard crack at it to … he never shyed away from a good tackle ..