Official Rae Rae lands top NZ Gig

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One of the worst sports administrators I have ever witnessed. If she was in the corporate world she's struggle to ever get employment again let alone another executive position.

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Baffles me she continues to climb the corporate tree with each job

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There is only one way she keeps getting work.... and it's disgusting.
Do they even look at how shit she was at her former jobs?? It’s not like she can hide from the shit shows she’s left behind

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
HALFWAY THROUGH JOB INTERVIEW:

INTERVIEWER:
We're going to ask behavioural questions now. When you've disagreed with coworkers, how did you handle it?

RAELENE: I took initiative by taking said coworker to court and in turn costing by employer a shit tonne of money in court fees and as a bonus we even paid out that coworker $4m.

INTERVIEWER: Wow! Okay describe a project you worked on as part of a team?

RAELENE: I got a great one for you. I was part of a project called "Let's fuck Canterbury in the arse while simultaneously penetrating the pussy". It involved backpaying all our employees while giving extensions and pay rises to our poorly performing manager - who I then blamed for using his wizardry and dark arts in convincing me to follow through with said payrise and extension. The project was so monumental to my employer, that I hear the effects of it still can be felt today.

INTERVIEWER: (Silence...) When can you start?

Last edited: