Radical right and their bullshit

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
See here's another example of you seeing what I'm not saying. I said religions, not civilisations. And if you've heard it all before why are you replying?
Corporations, governments all need money to survive which is needed in civilisations to survive. Like anything in this world if there is no money how can it survive? Why are religions not allowed to have money to survive? You’re not really making a whole lot of sense

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Corporations, governments all need money to survive which is needed in civilisations to survive. Like anything in this world if there is no money how can it survive? Why are religions not allowed to have money to survive? You’re not really making a whole lot of sense
I think my man it’s what they do with it..and how they use it that counts.. And I know the Catholic Church has been a leader in looking after the least fortunate in our society..but sometimes their message to look after these people gets a little lost when their leader sits in a palace on a vast fortune..Christ was a poor man..his devotion to God was what made him rich.

And this is no way a shot at the Catholic Church..because you do need money to survive..but how much do you need?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think my man it’s what they do with it..and how they use it that counts.. And I know the Catholic Church has been a leader in looking after the least fortunate in our society..but sometimes their message to look after these people gets a little lost when their leader sits in a palace on a vast fortune..Christ was a poor man..his devotion to God was what made him rich.

And this is no way a shot at the Catholic Church..because you do need money to survive..but how much do you need?
You’re right and wrong lol. I feel like even if I explain your queries (which I have before a many a time) it won’t change anything lol

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What can money bring to your church that your god can't?