Radical right and their bullshit

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hmmm... Who should I believe. Random dude on a forum or the dictionary?

There’s quite a bit of irony and hypocrisy with this post. When a definition from the dictionary doesn’t add up with something, we somehow go to different ends of the earth to try and find different definitions. Anyways it’s quite the common knowledge to know about the gender theory, you should get educated on it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your use of quotes around the word victim is telling. And learn how to use google.
Lol it’s one thing to know how to use google, it’s another thing to find facts of which I don’t think you know how to do.
Sorry I don’t believe every “victim” that comes forward before a full process. You ever heard the story of a women accusing some
Guys gang raping her? She was a “victim” turns out she was a slut and not a “victim” at all, and she was charged. See I mean again here is an example of you not actually being a leader or individual, you’ll believe a “victim” before any evidence or process is complete.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its wrong to call these terrorist "right or left". They are all mentally deranged. They generally do not follow politics at all.
They have their reasons for performing their terrorist activities, and being on "the right of politics" is not one of them.
na that’s msm rhetoric right there. All terrorist attacks are not actully terrorist attacks but by mentally ill people who need help unless they’re white. If they’re white it’s a terrorist attack now

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’re an individual who literally says the same shit so many other people say here and I can get off cnn or the project lol or how about a majority of protestants. I think you’re definitely a little delusional in your endeavour to be a leader and individual when you’re actually a follower. Again just because you deem yourself a leader or “individual” doesn’t mean what you as an individual think is true makes it true. Facts make something true. Not your mind.

Secondly, not sure if your thumbnail is a joke or whatever but it’s quite satanic and you’re talking about about the church being evil. Now is that irony? You’re also using a quote from the bible incorrectly, it’s actually “for the LOVE of money is the root of all evil”. How you gonna survive in this world if you don’t have money? You want communism? Lol is that your answer? Take from people who’ve worked harder than you and smarter than you but you can’t deal so you take from others?
And the Catholic Church's love of money is well known as it is with such staunch Christians like Israel Folau and every TV evangelist that's ever appeared on a screen. The desire by all religions to accumulate and retain as much money as they can proves they are scams.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There’s quite a bit of irony and hypocrisy with this post. When a definition from the dictionary doesn’t add up with something, we somehow go to different ends of the earth to try and find different definitions. Anyways it’s quite the common knowledge to know about the gender theory, you should get educated on it.
So you're conclusion is that facts are wrong and your beliefs are right?

Not surprised.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So you're conclusion is that facts are wrong and your beliefs are right?

Not surprised.
I mean if your common sense leads you to that conclusion. Also what beliefs? Agains get educated on the gender theory lol but of course you won’t because you like many lefties prefer the lie over what is actually true.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And the Catholic Church's love of money is well known as it is with such staunch Christians like Israel Folau and every TV evangelist that's ever appeared on a screen. The desire by all religions to accumulate and retain as much money as they can proves they are scams.
It seems like you don’t want Christians having a right to defend themselves lol. You keep complaining if they spend money for lawyers and defending themselves. Pretty sure everyone has that right. also to compare tv evangelists to the Catholic Church shows truly how uneducated you are and how much of a sheep you are on this matter. You’re not really bringing any new thoughts to the table my guy just a lot of rehashing with you saying you’re a individual satanist

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I mean if your common sense leads you to that conclusion. Also what beliefs? Agains get educated on the gender theory lol but of course you won’t because you like many lefties prefer the lie over what is actually true.
So you're saying the dictionary is wrong?

Got it. You're following your belief over facts.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
BTW, I do know about gender theory. But I don't think you understand it.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
FFS....stop the fight! Where's PowerfulWhaman's corner man when he is needed? Lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So you're saying the dictionary is wrong?

Got it. You're following your belief over facts.
Again lol, you’re doing this thing where you’re suddenly all about the dictionary where in the past you’ve ignored definitions in the dictionary to push your agenda definition lol.
also your lack of common sense really is starting to show, but I understand it’s un ironically a tactic with the left to not have common sense.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems like you don’t want Christians having a right to defend themselves lol. You keep complaining if they spend money for lawyers and defending themselves. Pretty sure everyone has that right. also to compare tv evangelists to the Catholic Church shows truly how uneducated you are and how much of a sheep you are on this matter. You’re not really bringing any new thoughts to the table my guy just a lot of rehashing with you saying you’re a individual satanist
You keep confusing what I say with what you think I said, that's a common fault with a herd mentality. All religions are a scam otherwise they would not desire money to survive. Scientology is an example of a religion that is a scam.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You keep confusing what I say with what you think I said, that's a common fault with a herd mentality. All religions are a scam otherwise they would not desire money to survive. Scientology is an example of a religion that is a scam.
I’m hearing what you’re saying babe, but I’ve heard it all before lol I don’t get how that makes you so edgy and different than others?
So are all civilisations scams? What civilisation, or group survives without money? I mean even satanists need money to survive.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Again lol, you’re doing this thing where you’re suddenly all about the dictionary where in the past you’ve ignored definitions in the dictionary to push your agenda definition lol.
also your lack of common sense really is starting to show, but I understand it’s un ironically a tactic with the left to not have common sense.
Feel free to show me where I ignored dictionary definitions in the past. I'll be happy to admit when I'm wrong.

Also, I don't think you understand common sense. You're not talking about common sense. You're talking about your own beliefs.

Here's a quick lesson:

Common sense example, "don't jump off a cliff when you have zero chance of survival"

Random belief, "I don't like the dictionary definition of gender so I won't accept it"

Know the difference

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Feel free to show me where I ignored dictionary definitions in the past. I'll be happy to admit when I'm wrong.

Also, I don't think you understand common sense. You're not talking about common sense. You're talking about your own beliefs.

Here's a quick lesson:

Common sense example, "don't jump off a cliff when you have zero chance of survival"

Random belief, "I don't like the dictionary definition of gender so I won't accept it"

Know the difference
By you jumping to the conclusion that I think the dictionary is wrong is you showing a lack of common sense from what I was saying.
It’s like, I don’t like the definition of marriage, or don’t like that marriage has always been between a man and a woman so I’ll change it.
Know getting good

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
By you jumping to the conclusion that I think the dictionary is wrong is you showing a lack of common sense from what I was saying.
It’s like, I don’t like the definition of marriage, or don’t like that marriage has always been between a man and a woman so I’ll change it.
Know getting good
Nice try but you mocked me for following the definition over your version of "common sense"

Also, I never said that the dictionary definition of marriage was wrong. I merely supported changing marriage to include same sex marriage. After SSM became accepted they did update the definitions 'cause we as a society evolve. Even though Conservatives want to stop us from evolving with scary things like "science", we still manage to keep going.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m hearing what you’re saying babe, but I’ve heard it all before lol I don’t get how that makes you so edgy and different than others?
So are all civilisations scams? What civilisation, or group survives without money? I mean even satanists need money to survive.
See here's another example of you seeing what I'm not saying. I said religions, not civilisations. And if you've heard it all before why are you replying?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nice try but you mocked me for following the definition over your version of "common sense"

Also, I never said that the dictionary definition of marriage was wrong. I merely supported changing marriage to include same sex marriage. After SSM became accepted they did update the definitions 'cause we as a society evolve. Even though Conservatives want to stop us from evolving with scary things like "science", we still manage to keep going.
Ok boomer