1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Radical right and their bullshit

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rodzilla, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Pity Fool

Pity Fool Previously Blue & White Dynamite Gilded

Well said brother! I was baptised Catholic, but doesn’t mean I label myself a Catholic, I am not blind to the hypocrisies either, in all honesty I despise most of their Pagan doctrine now I’m wise to it. I am Christian and I follow nothing other than my Gods teachings.

• Best Post Best Post x 1
  2. ASSASSIN

ASSASSIN The Bearded Crusader Premium Member Gilded

You joke but if you truly repent you will be saved. God may close the door but always leaves the window open, till your last breath.

3. Rodzilla

Rodzilla Terry Lamb 1996

I think im going to do that on my deathbed just in case, but god probably has a lie detector sort of thing so he will know if im faking

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. ASSASSIN

Yeah, it's called your soul ;)

I hope we both end up in heaven bro.

5. Rodzilla

Rodzilla Terry Lamb 1996

that would be cool but don't do the I told you so thing too many times tbh, just do it a few times

Rodzilla "do you guys have PlayStation 4 here?"

St Peter "no but we have PlayStation 817"

Rodzilla "omg this really is heaven tbh"

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. ASSASSIN

Na, not the told you so type bro so your ok lol

I'd be too busy thrashing a Lambo with Salma Hayek in the passenger seat.

7. 086

086 Banned In the Sin Bin

Trade for a Mclaren F1, P1 or Senna and the Natio free of pigs and all traffic.
    Or a NA MX5, soft top down, driving a buck twenty through twisty country roads in a sun shower :D

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
    • Love Love x 1
  8. KambahOne

KambahOne Forum Regular

I've read your posts and you are the quintessential conservative, you're a follower. That's ok by the way, some people lead, some follow, be happy you have something to follow because without that, you'd have nothing to identify with.

9. Hacky McAxe

Hacky McAxe Immortal Gilded

Being Catholic is a sexual choice. You'd only choose to be Catholic if you like sex with boys...

10. KambahOne

KambahOne Forum Regular

There is no greater demonstration of the hypocrisy of the Catholic Church in that they are paying $22K a day for the legal team of Pell while pressuring conservative politicians to limit the amount they have to pay to the victims of their pedophile network to $150K.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. speedy2460

speedy2460 Kennel Enthusiast

Its wrong to call these terrorist "right or left". They are all mentally deranged. They generally do not follow politics at all.
    They have their reasons for performing their terrorist activities, and being on "the right of politics" is not one of them.

12. ASSASSIN

That is disgusting.

13. 086

086 Banned In the Sin Bin

Two posts in a row, from two people I generally disagree with, which I actually agree with the posted commentary.
    What is this world coming to?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. PowerfulWhaman

PowerfulWhaman Immortal

You mean gay since it’s always male priests touching boys (same gender/sex) (gender and sex being the same thing unless you go by the gender theorists claims who happened to be an extremely intelligent feminist with only policies on her mind)

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  15. PowerfulWhaman

PowerfulWhaman Immortal

Follower of the church yes. I have no issues in being a sheep to the church. I mean at the end of the day if you don’t stand for something you’ll fall for anything as that true saying goes.
    Which group are you leading and changing lives in? I mean everything you’ve said here I’ve already heard from leftists multiple times, so is this another self identified thing where you believe yourself to be a leader albeit not actually a leader by definition?

16. PowerfulWhaman

PowerfulWhaman Immortal

Someone who is believed to be innocent shouldn’t have the right to pay for lawyers because..... their Catholic? pressuring conservatives limiting what they pay the “victim”? Can you show me this article from guardian please I mean Sydney morning herald

17. KambahOne

KambahOne Forum Regular

I'm an individual, that's not something you would understand having a herd mentality. The lives I'm changing are the ones I'm convincing that religion is nothing more than another form of control over thought and deed. It is inherently self-serving, dogmatic and irrelevant to anyone who can think for themselves.

There's another true saying, money is the root of all evil. Any religion that promotes itself as a bastion of good over evil yet relies on the root of all evil for its survival is a scam. And that's pretty much all of them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Best Post Best Post x 1
  18. KambahOne

KambahOne Forum Regular

Your use of quotes around the word victim is telling. And learn how to use google.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Hacky McAxe

Hacky McAxe Immortal Gilded

Hmmm... Who should I believe. Random dude on a forum or the dictionary?

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. PowerfulWhaman

PowerfulWhaman Immortal

You’re an individual who literally says the same shit so many other people say here and I can get off cnn or the project lol or how about a majority of protestants. I think you’re definitely a little delusional in your endeavour to be a leader and individual when you’re actually a follower. Again just because you deem yourself a leader or “individual” doesn’t mean what you as an individual think is true makes it true. Facts make something true. Not your mind.

Secondly, not sure if your thumbnail is a joke or whatever but it’s quite satanic and you’re talking about about the church being evil. Now is that irony? You’re also using a quote from the bible incorrectly, it’s actually “for the LOVE of money is the root of all evil”. How you gonna survive in this world if you don’t have money? You want communism? Lol is that your answer? Take from people who’ve worked harder than you and smarter than you but you can’t deal so you take from others?