R4 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Team List & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natboy

If there is one issue I had with Dean Pays coaching last week it was the failure to afford Tualau and Brown much time on the pitch in the second half when some of our forwards were spent. Hopefully he doesn’t do that again.

Tualau made a couple of strong charges and he then threw Tolman back on???
I did notice that. He obviously threw him back on to tighten up our defence but I don’t want to close up shop when are leading like we did with Des. I want to keep trying to bust up the middle and score tries

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
I did notice that. He obviously threw him back on to tighten up our defence but I don’t want to close up shop when are leading like we did with Des. I want to keep trying to bust up the middle and score tries
I agree.

I don’t think Francis is a bad defender in the middle and we were struggling to get off our line in the last 15 minutes as Penrith was coming at us. Could have done with some fresh legs going forward I thought.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just look at what Penrith did to them a couple of weeks ago to get around them, its round 4 and teams are hitting their straps, its another get the job done the hard way with extra focus in the final ten.
A good day at the office for Mbye who's little step is developing.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hearing wobbie Farah will come into the 17 for Souths
Burns out
Cook hopefully not to play the full 80
In today’s heat he could kill the ruck with speed

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I also hope nu brown gets more mins and lichaa is benched before half time
Brown needs at least 25 mins today’s heat to run from dummy half at burgess gronks

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I also hope nu brown gets more mins and lichaa is benched before half time
Brown needs at least 25 mins today’s heat to run from dummy half at burgess gronks
Our rotations will be a mess like usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.