2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tui LoLo is Melb or parra bound

Stephen Kearney is a shiet coach
Hel be sacked by seasons end

I'd love to sign fisitua or Charlie gubb
Gubb has awesome aggression and line speed
Yeah finchie, I agree 100% about Kearny's coaching.

Charlie Gubb would be an interesting signing though. His mongrel would be a good addition to our pack and would fit in well with the likes if Jackson, Klemmer, Graham and Kasiano. And we certainly need more mongrel.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didn't ayshford score a double against us in 2016? TBH would rather us face lolohea than him

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
First time this year I think wifey will be home and might watch the game.

If we win I might have to give her a list of nights/days she has to take off work :D

Is it possible for the ball to hit the roof on a bomb? Always wondered
Internal roof height at centre line: 37 metres (roughly 8-10 storey building height).
Highest observed rugby kick: 29.4m

Pat Richards is probably the highest kicker I've seen but I don't know how high he would get them.

Aside from that someone with a BIG boot (like say Cronk/Marshall/Thurston) might be able to get it "up there".

Thinking from another sport, I have personally seen someone hit the roof of the Entertainment Centre with a lob playing tennis. Plus people have hit the roof of Etihad in 20:20 Big Bash.

But could a player punt a ball > 37m without tearing a hammy... I'm not sure.

Bloody got me thinking now though :D

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
First time this year I think wifey will be home and might watch the game.

If we win I might have to give her a list of nights/days she has to take off work :D

Internal roof height at centre line: 37 metres (roughly 8-10 storey building height).
Highest observed rugby kick: 29.4m

Pat Richards is probably the highest kicker I've seen but I don't know how high he would get them.

Aside from that someone with a BIG boot (like say Cronk/Marshall/Thurston) might be able to get it "up there".

Thinking from another sport, I have personally seen someone hit the roof of the Entertainment Centre with a lob playing tennis. Plus people have hit the roof of Etihad in 20:20 Big Bash.

But could a player punt a ball > 37m without tearing a hammy... I'm not sure.

Bloody got me thinking now though :D
Soccer players can

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Game on in under 2 hours ffs. Getting keen as just to see some new blood in the backline.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the rule if it does, maybe Reynolds can exploit it like he did when he kicked the ball against the referee! Hahahaha... I love how they changed the rule to make it the refs discretion! Does anyone know how many rules have been changed because of the Bulldogs??
The Bulldogs were responsible for catching the ball on the full in the in goal becoming a 20m Tap.
Up until the 1985 grand final, you still had to get into the field of play to avoid a drop out.
The Bulldogs bombed the hell out of Saints that day. They then changed the rule!

Endeavour

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
At the ground. Met Donny Singe yesterday. Just met the mad butcher. School boy curtain raiser just starting. So happy

Status
Not open for further replies.