Questions about Magic Round!

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The field was a horror show and I hope next time around they stop all sports for 2 weeks before Magic round to ensure the ground is ready.
The field has been shit all season, no idea why. The ground staff were using 'green' sand in the divots, to try & make the ground look better.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The field has been shit all season, no idea why. The ground staff were using 'green' sand in the divots, to try & make the ground look better.
They do that at some golf courses too.
I don't know why... It puts me off and I hit bad shots. It's the only reason I hit bad shots ...

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Absolute bunch of grumps you lot.
Hung shit on the whole gig yet probably watched every game, am i right? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Absolute bunch of grumps you lot.
Hung shit on the whole gig yet probably watched every game, am i right? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
What does that matter, I watch most games even when they aren't played at the same venue.

I just don't see any magic whatsoever in Magic Round, we lose a home game, we don't get a discount on our season tickets, the Donkeys and now the Dolphins get a home game with an extra big crowd to influence the refs. It's in Brisbane FFS, who in the right mind goes to Brisbane for anything, if I'm going to the Gold Coast thankfully I get to stop before I get to Brisbane and if I'm going to Sunshine Coast I make sure that I divert around Brisbane.

Always a Bulldog

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The concept I love. If didn’t have a young family I’d go for weekend. Everyone I know that’s been reckons it’s awesome.
I don’t know how young your kids are but I took my boys aged 7&9 and they loved it. Wasn’t so bad I wasn’t smashed at a pub at midday which would have been the case if it was a boys trip. Brisbane is an easy city to move around and you can even walk most places. Weather is great for May and Suncorp is probably the best place to watch league in Aus.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t know how young your kids are but I took my boys aged 7&9 and they loved it. Wasn’t so bad I wasn’t smashed at a pub at midday which would have been the case if it was a boys trip. Brisbane is an easy city to move around and you can even walk most places. Weather is great for May and Suncorp is probably the best place to watch league in Aus.
I’m a couple years off. One is under one year old so bit hard at moment. Glad u loved it though, I think I’d rather with the kids than the boys like u mentioned