News Queen Elizabeth II Dies

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I hope you’re sitting down bonghead because I actually agree with you 100% mate :grinning:
Guess so Lapboy - a doubly sad day if we agree on something.

Outside of maybe William, if someone wants to take the piss out of the monarchy - fair play. They've probably deserved it. But this - if the Queen cannot earn some respect from people when she has passed after what she did over her lifetime, may as well use the internet to take the piss out of everything.

Per above - not a fan of the monarchy and not a fan of being a republic because we have too many fwit pollies. But as the leader of this country - she did what you would want. Apart from Gough, she never interfered in the running of this country and left it to democracy. The best outcome imv, the ultimate safety net from complete corruption.

TBH, I'm happy she has passed but only because if anyone deserves to rest in peace - its her. She worked hard for too long.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Some interesting comments on the thread - surprised by some of the attitudes. Think some of you have some issues between separating the monarchy and the Queen herself.

Whatever you may think of the monarchy, this is a woman that was thrown into probably the worst job in the world in her 20's and was still doing it at a high standard 70 years later. Watched her husband of 70 years die recently. Had to continue doing the job. Personally, cannot imagine the idea of your partner in a job going after so long and having to keep going. 70 years of constant scrutiny, having to watch every word you say, never having any peace. It would break many.

A strong woman who showed respect to all she came across. Plenty have called meeting the Queen one of the high points of their life because despite her position, she respected all. To throw shade or jokes with her passing - pretty low in my view.

I'm not a fan of the monarchy but can respect this woman. Rest in peace - well earned.
Hear hear..well said..

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some interesting comments on the thread - surprised by some of the attitudes. Think some of you have some issues between separating the monarchy and the Queen herself.

Whatever you may think of the monarchy, this is a woman that was thrown into probably the worst job in the world in her 20's and was still doing it at a high standard 70 years later. Watched her husband of 70 years die recently. Had to continue doing the job. Personally, cannot imagine the idea of your partner in a job going after so long and having to keep going. 70 years of constant scrutiny, having to watch every word you say, never having any peace. It would break many.

A strong woman who showed respect to all she came across. Plenty have called meeting the Queen one of the high points of their life because despite her position, she respected all. To throw shade or jokes with her passing - pretty low in my view.

I'm not a fan of the monarchy but can respect this woman. Rest in peace - well earned.
Spot on mate.
She pledged loyalty to uphold the crown until death out of respect and love for her father, a job no one else in her family wanted. A truly remarkable woman.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Outside of maybe William, if someone wants to take the piss out of the monarchy - fair play. They've probably deserved it. But this - if the Queen cannot earn some respect from people when she has passed after what she did over her lifetime, may as well use the internet to take the piss out of everything.

Per above - not a fan of the monarchy and not a fan of being a republic because we have too many fwit pollies. But as the leader of this country - she did what you would want. Apart from Gough, she never interfered in the running of this country and left it to democracy. The best outcome imv, the ultimate safety net from complete corruption.

TBH, I'm happy she has passed but only because if anyone deserves to rest in peace - its her. She worked hard for too long.
The irony is it’s mostly women I’ve seen being completely disrespectful to her and men showing a lot more respect. I’m rooting for William, I think he’s a lot more traditional than even his dad and infinitely more traditional than Diana who people overlook as being an adulterous because Charles being the pig sells better. And Kate midleton knows her place and doesn’t try and control or belittle her future king husband like that Meghan clown

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did the media have an idea that the Queen going to die soon, heaps of the Australian media are over in England.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

That's what the net is for, taking the piss. I have no problem with people taking the piss out of her (but i don't condone it either).

But when people's religion, sexuality and anything they may hold near and dear get the piss taken out of them, there is no reason for her to be protected.

All or nothing. That's how this world is now.

PS this is more a shot at society than condoning piss taking.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
That's what the net is for, taking the piss. I have no problem with people taking the piss out of her (but i don't condone it either).

But when people's religion, sexuality and anything they may hold near and dear get the piss taken out of them, there is no reason for her to be protected.

All or nothing. That's how this world is now.

PS this is more a shot at society than condoning piss taking.
Well, the net is what we make it bro. I probably wouldn't give a FF about taking the piss out of anything or anyone else but the Queen is the one person I can think of (and I'm trying hard and failing to think of another) who probably doesn't deserve it.

People can do what they want - just calling out bad form as I see it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well, the net is what we make it bro. I probably wouldn't give a FF about taking the piss out of anything or anyone else but the Queen is the one person I can think of (and I'm trying hard and failing to think of another) who probably doesn't deserve it.

People can do what they want - just calling out bad form as I see it.
Yeah you have called ot out correctly.

Plus she has had enough by dealing with the wing nut and pedo sons.

PS I know it's the wrong thread but Jesus doesn't deserve it. Ok some don't believe in Him but there is a lot more who don't give a fuck or believe they are "royal".

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Some updates from the mint.

The current $5 note will remain with the Queens portrait on it ‘for years to come’ and the stamp of Chucky Big Ears on our coins will start from 2023’s circulation.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Yeah you have called ot out correctly.

Plus she has had enough by dealing with the wing nut and pedo sons.

PS I know it's the wrong thread but Jesus doesn't deserve it. Ok some don't believe in Him but there is a lot more who don't give a fuck or believe they are "royal".
Per above - I can respect someone who did a cnt of a job for basically their entire life and hardly put a foot wrong. And had a big impact despite many opportunities to trip up. And I'm not a monarchist.

See your point and know you view your religion strongly - fair play. Not going there though. Just keeping it to this subject.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Per above - I can respect someone who did a cnt of a job for basically their entire life and hardly put a foot wrong. And had a big impact despite many opportunities to trip up. And I'm not a monarchist.

See your point and know you view your religion strongly - fair play. Not going there though. Just keeping it to this subject.
Well from what I know about her, I have no reason to take the piss out of her.

Only "dealing" I've had with her was getting double time and a half pay on her birthday lol

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am not a monarchist, but I am sad that she has gone. Being in the limelight most of her life & she never bitched about it. Not like some current family members. She did her bit during the war, they could have left Buckingham Palace, but stayed & did their bit.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Looking at social media this evening, I haven't seen this much milking since Warney tbh

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The end of a era really. A rein that is unlikely to ever be surpassed. She showed a kindness and compassion that reminded you of your own grandmother, and will be greatly missed by many.

David Attenborough said in his tribute to her, that she had a way of making people feel at ease, despite you knowing you were in the company of someone incredible.

Speaking of David Attenborough he's a month younger than her, and I really hope he stays fit.

Not sure if anyone saw the tribute Anthony Albanese paid to Queen Elizabeth, but it was absolutely beautiful.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can't tell the queen died looking at the fkn wing nut...his horse wife looks more upset she is dead, he hasn't stopped smiling.

Plus fkn lol @ the dumbarse sheep lining up to shake his hand and cheering and shit.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Only "dealing" I've had with her was getting double time and a half pay on her birthday lol
Which wasn’t even her birthday!
She was born in April and the long weekend is June. Guessing because April is also Anzac and usually Easter. Chuck’s birthday is November so we should acknowledge it in June, obviously :-).