Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have 10 left from 16.

I'm rationing lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Toobs were always my favourite chips. Never understood why they stopped making them so many times. Was pumped to hear they were back.

Have been to a few Coles, Woolies, 7 Eleven and IGA's around my area and none of them stock them. The lockdown is depressing enough but not being able to find Toobs anywhere is enough to send someone over the edge.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yo this is bullshit. I've been to 10 different supermarkets in Marrickville, Rockdale, Earlwood, Dulwich Hill, Bexley, Wolli Creek, Brighton and they still haven't stocked them yet.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bring back the footy burger. It was heavy filled you up.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo this is bullshit. I've been to 10 different supermarkets in Marrickville, Rockdale, Earlwood, Dulwich Hill, Bexley, Wolli Creek, Brighton and they still haven't stocked them yet.
Mate hang in there, I got mine in a Perth Woolworths. The best thing about this, they will be around for a long time with the current run of being sold out in several places. I know that doesn’t help you. But they had a few cartons on the front end of the aisles. So I’m sure they will ramp up and replenish these stores soon.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shit I remember those. Forgot all about them. They were pretty good
I loved those things too. But If I buy all these things when I go to the shops, I will be as big as a house. The one I’m waiting for which is suppose to be coming back is the Polly Waffle. A non famous private company has bought the rights to it, to get it back on the shelves too. Do you guys remember those?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I loved those things too. But If I buy all these things when I go to the shops, I will be as big as a house. The one I’m waiting for which is suppose to be coming back is the Polly Waffle. A non famous private company has bought the rights to it, to get it back on the shelves too. Do you guys remember those?
Only very vaguely hey. Can’t picture or really remember taste.