PS5 vs XBOX

Which new game system would you prefer

• Total voters

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because gerry Harvey is a piece of shit, classist, racist, wants slavery back, fucktard. I have a personal boycott against the c***.
This.

Haven't spent a cent in one of the Harvey Norman stores in years. His comments about not feeding the pigs strawberries was enough to inspire the boycott for me.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I jumped some kids at the skate park and stole their bikes, got 6 bikes and sold for just over 2k. Good days business.
How did you go? Any luck?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Happy PS5 day to everyone getting one today.....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How did you go? Any luck?
I stayed up all night and nothing was released, left for work at 5am so I'm on no sleep and no PS5 currently. Got my sister on the job now so should hopefully be alright..

Reactions: GDR

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like I'm not getting the PS5 today. Amazon charged me for it yesterday but didn't ship it. Talked to a few friends who ordered after me and they all got shipping confirmation. I asked Amazon about it and got "Covid-19 means that we have minimum staff, we'll let you know when it ships"

So I asked, "why was my card charged when it didn't ship? Why are people ordering after me and getting theirs first? Can you at least give me an estimate of when it'll ship?"

The response, "don't worry. You won't be charged until it ships"

Just your usual automated responses. I'm just annoyed as I took two days off work so I could get some good gaming in today, tomorrow and over the weekend, and the console probably won't arrive until after the weekend. Plus Miles Morales and Demon's Souls are arriving today, so I just have to stare at them all weekend.

Oh well, first world problems.

On the plus side, AC Valhalla arrived yesterday so that'll keep me busy. Plus Destiny 2's new campaign is out, and I'm enjoying reliving Forza Horizon on the Xbox Series X especially at 4k60

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol no shop actually has consoles, what a joke.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was supposed to pick mine up at 3,30 .. but me thinks that it will be a real bad time for traffic due to after school crowds.. plan b is the rush there in my lunch break...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Amazon has them in stock right now for delivery around 15th December.
My sister was smashing all the sites for me while she was in her meetings, said they all crashed at some point during checkout...JB looks like my last chance at 11 :(

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
fucking hell I'm in checkout at JB and there's an error on the delivery function

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
the ps5 controller is great, played the playroom for a bit, now onto AC

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
" We are currently experiencing problems due to overwhelming traffic on the website. Check back later on. "

Fuck this shit, I'll buy it when I buy it, no rush
Apparently I got one :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: GDR

Pheonixss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i missed out on the first batch. But tried ordering this morning with no luck until i found vodafone are selling them. Should have the PS5 on the 15th december.

For anyone whose got it today, how is it?