PS5 vs XBOX

Which new game system would you prefer

• Total voters

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
i missed out on the first batch. But tried ordering this morning with no luck until i found vodafone are selling them. Should have the PS5 on the 15th december.

For anyone whose got it today, how is it?
It's big... Lol.. I haven't played it yet.. I'm still "working" but all downloads are done waiting for me when I finish work..

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Also power cord and hdmi cords are very short..

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might get mine tomorrow left hoxton park Tuesday and has to travel other side of Australia fingers crossed. If not tomorrow Tuesday at the latest.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hdmi cords are 2.1 you could probably use your old one unless your tv takes hdmi 2.1
I made it work, but not where I had it planned to be.. how would one know if their tv takes hdmi 2.1

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Harvey Norman has order up again. Expected to ship in December

Pheonixss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hacky, Until u try to add it to your cart and it shits itself

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got digital as well. I haven't bought a CD in over 10 years.
The Cheap one, it's the falcon GL of playstations .. if you get the PlayStation 5 it's better to get the proper one with all the fruit $749

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I made it work, but not where I had it planned to be.. how would one know if their tv takes hdmi 2.1
There's only a few TV's that do it right now. LG CX, Sony X9000H, Samsung Q90T (I think it was the Q90T). Maybe one or two others.

I have the Sony X9000H. It doesn't support it yet. They're patching it in. But the path has been delayed. Not too fussed though as I only have one or two games that can run at 120 fps.

Reactions: GDR

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Spent a couple of hours on Assassin's Creed Valhalla today. It's definitely a different game to Odyssey. More serious. Combat is more barbaric too. Less finess, more hack and slash. Still very fun though.

You can switch between male and female at any time which is great 'cause I wasn't sure which one I wanted to play. The female in Odyssey (Kassandra) was much better than the male (Alexios). In this one I find the male to be much better. The female just has no character about her at all. She's boring. The male just looks like a crazy berserker. Especially when you pick the full on ZZ top beard.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pick it up today and plugged it into my 4K tv. Wooooooow just woooooooow the GPU is a significant upgrade even for ps4 games. I am mind blown.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Slavery is great ,without Slavery no great wall of china, no colleseum, no pyramids no cheap flat screen tvs
Interesting fact of the day...

Slaves didn't build the Pyramids. That's a bit of an old myth. The Pyramids were actually built by contractors. Archaeologists even found stone tablets with contractor deals including the work they need to do and how much they will get paid.

They also found a stone tablet that is a complaint about the quality of the provided stone.

Also, most TVs aren't made by slaves either. They're not slaves at all. The Chinese pay them at least $2 per month.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Cheap one, it's the falcon GL of playstations .. if you get the PlayStation 5 it's better to get the proper one with all the fruit $749
Yeah is cheaper but I haven't bought a game cd in 10 or so years so I don't see the need plus digital looks sleeker. I still have my ps4 pro if I need for blu ray but I haven't used blu ray either no Dolby atmos.

The $150 i saved can get 3D headset

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad I didn't order from Amazon so many people complaining there status went from going to be delivered today to your shipment has been placed today