PS5 vs XBOX

Which new game system would you prefer

• Total voters

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@tonee you still looking to offload one of your preorders?

Do you know if you can transfer the pre order into my name if i give you the deposit?

And do you know if they let you change store for collection as I'm up in brisbane?

No biggie if it's in too hard basket bro, I know there's a few questions there :grinning:

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
@tonee you still looking to offload one of your preorders?

Do you know if you can transfer the pre order into my name if i give you the deposit?

And do you know if they let you change store for collection as I'm up in brisbane?

No biggie if it's in too hard basket bro, I know there's a few questions there :grinning:
sorry mate. It’s now been reserved for someone else.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yh it looks a lot more interesting now...still cbf finishing Odyssey. Everytime I try to play I pretty much spend half an hour trying to work out wtf I was doing before lol.
Finished it with both the guy and the chick. Now I'm trying to get 100% with Cassandra wearing the wrestling bikini lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hence my username. Will be MIA for a while when it's released.

PS Vikings are my second favourite bearded barbarians after my ancestors.
Yep I concur with your appraisal. I love Barbarians and Vikings.

I'll be playing this 80's metal classic in the background too while I lose myself into the Viking world.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yh it looks a lot more interesting now...still cbf finishing Odyssey. Everytime I try to play I pretty much spend half an hour trying to work out wtf I was doing before lol.
That happens to me all the time when playing video games. I recently went back to playing a game and not only did I forgot what I had done and the story, I also couldn't remember the controls to do the different fighting moves. It's frustrating indeed.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I did that about 10 times with Witcher 3. Each time I'd get about 2-3 hours in then forget about it for a few months. Then come back to it with no clue what I was doing. Then I'd just restart the game and do it all over again.

Last year I stopped messing around and just sat down and played through the whole thing. Didn't let myself play anything else. Ended up finishing it, all the DLC and most of the side quests and it was worth it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The other thing is that I should be getting my new graphics card sometime soon. Then I'll need to play through Metro Exodus and a bunch of other games.

I played through Control twice. Was going to wait until I got my new graphics card to play through the DLC but I didn't have the patients. So now I'll just have to play through Control a 3rd time which I have no issue doing.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I did that about 10 times with Witcher 3. Each time I'd get about 2-3 hours in then forget about it for a few months. Then come back to it with no clue what I was doing. Then I'd just restart the game and do it all over again.

Last year I stopped messing around and just sat down and played through the whole thing. Didn't let myself play anything else. Ended up finishing it, all the DLC and most of the side quests and it was worth it.
Definitely one of my favourite games ever. Loved it. It's also why i am so hyped for Cyberpunk 2077. I know how good a job CD Projekt can do with their games.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm going to lose way too many hours in this game

I went to EB Games the other day thinking that it was out this month only to walk away disappointed. I'm keen as buggery to get my paws on this game.

Been on another playthrough of RDR2 lately as a time killer.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I went to EB Games the other day thinking that it was out this month only to walk away disappointed. I'm keen as buggery to get my paws on this game.

10/11/20 is when it's out for current gen.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I haven't finished RDR2 yet. I'm about half way through then I got distracted by other games. Guess that'll be another game I get back to and have no idea what I'm doing.

I ordered a PS5 to get on release day from Amazon and ordered an Xbox Series X to get sometime before the end of the year from EB Games, but EB emailed me yesterday saying that I've been pushed forward to release day and I can pick up the Series X on 10th November. Good thing I pre-ordered the Xbox version of AC: Valhalla. That means I can play it on the Series X day one. Cheering.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I haven't finished RDR2 yet. I'm about half way through then I got distracted by other games. Guess that'll be another game I get back to and have no idea what I'm doing.

I ordered a PS5 to get on release day from Amazon and ordered an Xbox Series X to get sometime before the end of the year from EB Games, but EB emailed me yesterday saying that I've been pushed forward to release day and I can pick up the Series X on 10th November. Good thing I pre-ordered the Xbox version of AC: Valhalla. That means I can play it on the Series X day one. Cheering.
Rdr2 is among the best stories in a long while in my opinion. I'm on about my fourth playthrough and I'm still discovering new things in the world.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
PS5 is for the real ones. XBox is for lil bitches

Reactions: GDR