Votes: 18 69.2%
  • XBox

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Vice (far left wing news site) heavily criticised Last of Us 2 for being too violent. Kotaku (far left gaming site) criticised it for being too dark and bleak at a time when they believe we should only have happy games.
Both trash media. I think game journalists have gone the way of msm these days. The left eat the left when things don't fit.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Really, that is quite funny considering. I haven't had a chance to really look into the reviews yet.
It's not evidence of anything really. The left love eating themselves. But I did find it funny.

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nintendo all the way. Super mario bros. Mario cart. Mega man. Wonder boy. Double dragon. Zelda.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone played call of duty warzone?

I used to play a lot of cods years ago... So figured since it's free I might download it and give it a go.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone played call of duty warzone?

I used to play a lot of cods years ago... So figured since it's free I might download it and give it a go.
Nah I haven't played the latest COD due to the fact that it rapes your HDD of space. 200GB, and I'm not sure if that includes Warzone or not.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah I haven't played the latest COD due to the fact that it rapes your HDD of space. 200GB, and I'm not sure if that includes Warzone or not.
Yeh 120GB download just for warzone... At the current download rate I should be playing it by Christmas

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to this game. Brutal FPS gaming in time with music and the music is being done by Soilwork, Trivium, Arch Enemy, and a heap of others.

This is part of a gameplay session with the game director talking to Troy Baker who is narrating the game.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Xbox is good if you want a meet a 19 year old girl with daddy issues

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cyberpunk 2077 has been delayed again. New release date is 18th November.

The rumoured release date for the Xbox Series X and PS5 is 19th November.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The EA press conference so far has been:

- More Apex Legends stuff (crossplay looks interesting though, except PC players will annihilate console plebs). Also it's coming to Steam for any PC players who don't like Origin

- Sims wants you to know that it's not racist

- Heaps of EA games are going on Steam and EA Access will be on Steam soon. Sounds like they may end up scrapping Origin

- EA is planning to make many of their games crossplay

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The EA press conference so far has been:

- More Apex Legends stuff (crossplay looks interesting though, except PC players will annihilate console plebs). Also it's coming to Steam for any PC players who don't like Origin

- Sims wants you to know that it's not racist

- Heaps of EA games are going on Steam and EA Access will be on Steam soon. Sounds like they may end up scrapping Origin

- EA is planning to make many of their games crossplay
I'll fucking drop PC players ffs

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
EA are either saving everything for the end or they really have nothing.

They showed some game that looks a lot like American McGee's Alice.

A new multiplayer Overwatch looking game called Rocket Arena. I think it's based on the old Quake 3 Rocket Rena mode, but it looks 3rd person with Overwatch cartoony graphics. Will also be crossplay on release (July 14)

Talking more about Star Wars Squadron