• XBox

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The last of us 2 has arrived.. this weekend it will be 25 hours plus gameplay...it has had awesome reviews , So many have already finished it already.

FUCK YEA.!!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The last of us 2 has arrived.. this weekend it will be 25 hours plus gameplay...it has had awesome reviews , So many have already finished it already.

FUCK YEA.!!!
I'm about 14 hours in and absolutely loving it. So frigging tense and the scenes are full on. Don't get me started on the guitar.

Best game I've played since TLOU 1.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm about 14 hours in and absolutely loving it. So frigging tense and the scenes are full on. Don't get me started on the guitar.

Best game I've played since TLOU 1.
Fucking awesome to hear bro, and it doesn’t surprise me that you say it’s the best you’ve played since TLOU1 , 10/10 for graphics and Storyline as well???

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Everyone is saying it's super depressing.

Is the storyline that bad?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Mixed opinions brother, you will either love it or hate it. I’ve only heard POSITIVE things about it to everyone I’ve spoken to an reviews I’ve read..!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucking awesome to hear bro, and it doesn’t surprise me that you say it’s the best you’ve played since TLOU1 , 10/10 for graphics and Storyline as well???
Yep. The story definitely isn't going to be for everyone. It's a big kick in the pants and ultra depressing, and honestly it didn't grip me at first but it just gets better and better the further you go in. And watching Ellie's evolution through the story is amazing.

As bleak as the story is, there are moments where it pauses to take it all in and they use flashbacks which really add another layer to it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Not bad. Just super depressing. The best I could compare it to is the movie (and book), The Road. If you've seen that you'll know what I mean. Brilliant movie and brilliant book but ultra depressing.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yep. The story definitely isn't going to be for everyone. It's a big kick in the pants and ultra depressing, and honestly it didn't grip me at first but it just gets better and better the further you go in. And watching Ellie's evolution through the story is amazing.

As bleak as the story is, there are moments where it pauses to take it all in and they use flashbacks which really add another layer to it.
I assume "it" has happened?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Nintendo will always own the Portable gaming market as long as they keep making Pokemon games.

Does anyone else here realise that they're all pretty much the same thing? I mean the graphics improve and they have new kinds of Pokemon, but the core of what needs to be done in the game is always the same?
Sadly I'm one of many that haven't been able to shake off the Poke love lol. The games aren't even great anymore, but they continue to suck me back in.
@Raysie ever since our little chat, and considering that I'd never played it before, and all the free time working from home, I thought I'd have a shot at Pokemon Yellow. This team didn't even break out into a sweat when it come to the Elite Four :grinning:

Untitled.png

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck, is tlou2 out already?

I haven't even finished God of war or started the dozen other games I've bought yet. Fifa and 2k take up way to much of my time :worried:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck, is tlou2 out already?

I haven't even finished God of war or started the dozen other games I've bought yet. Fifa and 2k take up way to much of my time :worried:
It’s been out for a few days now chimp, I’ve got mine, but haven’t started it yet, this weekend will be a long one, will start playing and won’t stop till it’s finished (thanks red bull) :tearsofjoy:

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@Raysie ever since our little chat, and considering that I'd never played it before, and all the free time working from home, I thought I'd have a shot at Pokemon Yellow. This team didn't even break out into a sweat when it come to the Elite Four :grinning:

View attachment 15503
What a machine! You sure you never played before? Haha

Did you enjoy it?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
What a machine! You sure you never played before? Haha

Did you enjoy it?
I played the red version years and years ago - like 20 years ago lol. I remembered what I needed to do. Sometimes I referred to YouTube on where to find certain Pokemon, but the main difference with this game and the others is easily finding Charmander, Bulbasaur and Squirtle where as you couldn't do it in the red & blue games.

Yeah it was pretty fun, but won't be doing that again for a while lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I assume "it" has happened?
Depends what you mean by "it". At least one of the leaks has happened. Happens near the start of the game. I deliberately avoided the rest of the leaks.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I played the red version years and years ago - like 20 years ago lol. I remembered what I needed to do. Sometimes I referred to YouTube on where to find certain Pokemon, but the main difference with this game and the others is easily finding Charmander, Bulbasaur and Squirtle where as you couldn't do it in the red & blue games.

Yeah it was pretty fun, but won't be doing that again for a while lol.
I had the red version on emulator on PC. My mates would take the piss out of me saying, "you have a"$3,000 computer and you're using it to play a game boy game"

Totally worth it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Depends what you mean by "it". At least one of the leaks has happened. Happens near the start of the game. I deliberately avoided the rest of the leaks.
Umm...the "golf survival game" leak..?