• XBox

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They talked about new Gen technology and how they can handle huge battles now. Then they followed it up with their big new game announcement.... A new Skate game.

Not sure why they bothered holding a conference just for this.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They talked about new Gen technology and how they can handle huge battles now. Then they followed it up with their big new game announcement.... A new Skate game.

Not sure why they bothered holding a conference just for this.
I see FIFA is using the frostbite engine again, looks like i'll finally be able to kick my FIFA addiction lol.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
One of the admins probably removed it to clean it up.
I think they’ll need some toilet paper to clean it up..some people talking a lot of shit in it..

Ps..to be honest it was a good thread..I just thought I’d try and sound really tough!! Lol!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone else watch these dudes videos? Always enjoyable, a few other interesting ones from them and other on it also.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone else watch these dudes videos? Always enjoyable, a few other interesting ones from them and other on it also.

I saw a similar one with Ghost Recon: Wildlands where they were talking the weapons used. They said that no decent country uses PDW's or other compact rifles like the Steyr AUG, as they are considered to be complete rubbish weapons. It made me laugh as the F88 Austeyr (based on the Steyr AUG) is the current standard issue for our military.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I did but I'm not very good and rage deleted the game.. lol
Might not be that you're not very good and more so that it's the most hacked game in cod history..

It's pretty fun once you are half decent but the aimbots and wall hacks ruin the experience mostly.
Shame because it's really good despite that.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
2 hours into Last of Us Part 2.

So far it's brilliant but so depressing. From the start it just feels hopeless. Captures that same depressing feeling they get at the start of The Road.

Be warned though. In the first 2 hours Ellie and another girl smoke weed then kiss. I know that may be a bit too scary for many.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
2 hours into Last of Us Part 2.

So far it's brilliant but so depressing. From the start it just feels hopeless. Captures that same depressing feeling they get at the start of The Road.

Be warned though. In the first 2 hours Ellie and another girl smoke weed then kiss. I know that may be a bit too scary for many.
Do they slip a sly finger in or?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I'm curious now,

What was deleted?
The Minneapolis thread. It was enormous lol.

The reason I don’t understand Why it was suddenly deleted now is that everyone had already insulted and mocked each other non stop for weeks in the thread.

haha so why now.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Minneapolis thread. It was enormous lol.

The reason I don’t understand Why it was suddenly deleted now is that everyone had already insulted and mocked each other non stop for weeks in the thread.

haha so why now.
A mod ruined it for everyone.