Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Geoff Toovey

Votes: 13 18.6%

• Total voters

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its funny some games our defence looks really good its just a few off games that makes the numbers look ordinary for me pays big issue is poor talent identification and not being flexible and change his ideas on the run

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dogs lose the two most influential players who destroyed the tigers in Napa and Foran to injuries. They both scored and set up tries. We lost them through injuries and now people want to sack Pay hahahahahahahahaha

Any coach in the NRL is going to struggle with a spine with combined NRL games of less than 70 games.

I’m still not sure on Pay until he’s got some talent in the spine and then I’ll judge him.

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate if Pay had the guts of Toovey to call out the refs for what they do to us he would not be too bad of a bloke
Thats just stupidity. Doesn't achieve anything and they cop a fine for it lol

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
We have scored one try in each of last two games

‘Eyes up play’

Looks like predictable structure as per this time last year

Long shifts
Block plays
We offer zip from hooker. The halves still play On a edge and sideways . Brown needs to be 9. He is the best runner. Cogger has to be on The ball like a 90s half and allow Lewis to roam. Play straighter with early shifts to the edges . The edge forwards need to start running to play with momentum.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We offer zip from hooker. The halves still play On a edge and sideways . Brown needs to be 9. He is the best runner. Cogger has to be on The ball like a 90s half and allow Lewis to roam. Play straighter with early shifts to the edges . The edge forwards need to start running to play with momentum.
U just contradicted yourself of what kiwidog is pointing out bud. Why doesnt or hasnt the coach done it then. Pay resigned lichaa moron.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The last thing we need is another blow-in from Manly in Toovs.

We need Foran and Napa back. If they can both stay injury free, with some of changes Pay made in bringing in Meaney and Ogden we have a half decent side. Pay needs everyone fit...there’s not enough depth in the roster cover for injuries especially for our high profile players.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dogs lose the two most influential players who destroyed the tigers in Napa and Foran to injuries. They both scored and set up tries. We lost them through injuries and now people want to sack Pay hahahahahahahahaha

Any coach in the NRL is going to struggle with a spine with combined NRL games of less than 70 games.

I’m still not sure on Pay until he’s got some talent in the spine and then I’ll judge him.
Na he shit, end of.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Snoz...Laurie Daley would be a good coach if Pay didn’t work out

Last edited:

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry fellas a coaching change won’t effect much different results.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry fellas a coaching change won’t effect much different results.
Exactly!

Smart move by the board to extend Pay for another year. Once we get the players we need you punt him, get a top coach and explode into the top 4. Let Pay ride it out!

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
U just contradicted yourself of what kiwidog is pointing out bud. Why doesnt or hasnt the coach done it then. Pay resigned lichaa moron.[/QUOT
Moron lol. Fuck u. No know I
U just contradicted yourself of what kiwidog is pointing out bud. Why doesnt or hasnt the coach done it then. Pay resigned lichaa moron.
Moron lol. Fuck you. Read what I said. Does it sound pro pay you drip.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
You really need a "none of the above" option in the poll. Besides we have pay until end 2020 anyway.

Its also my opinion our current issues are not to do with who is coach.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have scored one try in each of last two games

‘Eyes up play’

Looks like predictable structure as per this time last year

Long shifts
Block plays
With respect, each game is different. Souths first try involved Sutton taking out Cogger then Walker passing the ball forward to his winger...guess who arrived at tryline same time as Souths winger? Cogger...so if not taken out Cogger has clear shot of stopping Souths 1st try...he was clearly denied an opportunity to stop the try so it was a NOTRY on 2 counts, Souths only scored 1 more try...same as us. it was a dour tight game...defence prevailed. Dont be down we only scored 1 try against good D...so too did Souths only manage 1 legit try.
Sure...angst Dragons we were very poor A and D.

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bennett just earned his team more penalties the next three to four weeks with his statements bud
Yeah well that yet to be seen not a given, but its also bennett not toovey. And bennett wasn't so much complaining about poor reffing so much as complaining about the way the nrl has chosen to officiate the game an he is right. I can't stand low scoring wrestling matches wich is what they have created but not what they wanted.

Last edited: