Pritchard set to re-sign this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really hope he signs and its true what there saying. It's guy loves the place and it was evident during the game against the storm. I have never seen a player celebrating the win with there supporters like what Pritchard did that day. Good on him and hope he finishes his career with the blue and whites...

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good to see the guys manager knows how to spell...

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Frank's mum came into my work and we were talking. She told me about a month ago that Frank had re-signed for 3 years, Frank loves the club and doesn't want to go anywhere else. They're all very close, which I guess is pretty evident.

Newcastle, Parra and another team (think it was Canberra?) were chasing him very hard. Parra offered him more (no surprise there) and tried to play the brother card in getting him there. She goes to every Bulldogs game and wants Kaysa to go to the Bulldogs as she isn't too keen on Parra.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Newcastle, Parra and another team (think it was Canberra?) were chasing him very hard. Parra offered him more (no surprise there) and tried to play the brother card in getting him there. She goes to every Bulldogs game and wants Kaysa to go to the Bulldogs as she isn't too keen on Parra.
I think Kaysa extended his contract for another 2-3 years at parra.

K E you heard Nigella Lawson will be single again........ Her cleavage will be lonely......Make a move brother :grinning:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
zomg. i just jizzed
Thought I smelled bleach/chlorine.

I think Kaysa extended his contract for another 2-3 years at parra.

K E you heard Nigella Lawson will be single again........ Her cleavage will be lonely......Make a move brother :grinning:
Mamma Pritchard wasn't too happy. Don't blame her.

Haha. What kind of homo *** would leave a woman with a rack like that AND a can cook?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
PS: In b4 gay joke. RE: Above post.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank's mum came into my work and we were talking. She told me about a month ago that Frank had re-signed for 3 years, Frank loves the club and doesn't want to go anywhere else. They're all very close, which I guess is pretty evident.

And the Tigpies

N

Natboy

Actually he never complained about the food. He complained about a bad service experience. He gave us another chance and we delivered on good food and good service. Maybe u should give us a try? :grinning:
Do you do delivery? lol. Ritz in cronulla mall have the worst chicken!
Great news on the tank! Hell yeah

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd love to see Frankie stay with us. Originally, I was not so sure he would be a good fit with the club. He has developed into one of our most damaging players, and can lift the team with some of his big runs.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love to see Frankie stay with us. Originally, I was not so sure he would be a good fit with the club. He has developed into one of our most damaging players, and can lift the team with some of his big runs.
Yeah I was always suss on signing him up, he had that reputation of playing a big game once in every 4 games or so, but he really has become a consistent leader/performer on the field. He also appears to be very well liked off the field, a real club/family man. Glad he is staying!

Bulldogpride

Waterboy
Reaction score
You can almost Be sure that Kas won't be going anywhere either .

Those two are stuck together like glue and where one goes the other follows

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
who is franks manager, and with todd Greenberg gone, would rayleen castle be up to date with contract negotiations

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I gave you a thumbs up for remembering to put the hyphen in re-sign, in the threads title. Saved a few heart attacks lol.

Yeh hope he signs soon, and expect he will.

Status
Not open for further replies.