Pritchard set to re-sign this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Crown Sports Manage ‏@crown_manage 14m
Too all the @BulldogsArmy Frank the Tank is putting pen too paper this week!! 3yrs.No one loves the fans & club more than @PritchardFrank

Great news:D

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Crown Sports Manage ‏@crown_manage 14m
Too all the @BulldogsArmy Frank the Tank is putting pen too paper this week!! 3yrs.No one loves the fans & club more than @PritchardFrank

Great news:D
Gotta love the tank. Onya Frank ! great news!

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And his chickens are nice too

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The re-signing of Pritchard means a whole lot. I dare say Des is content with most of our big boys up front and he will be working towards a strong premiership team, unlike Parramatta.

Des is showing a lot of confidence in our side.

Bulldog Joe

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good news Frank is a good influence on and off the field an he has proven he is passionate about the Bulldogs!

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And his chickens are nice too
Dex is sucking up your arse now, he complained about your food before
Actually he never complained about the food. He complained about a bad service experience. He gave us another chance and we delivered on good food and good service. Maybe u should give us a try? :grinning:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He da man, definately a senior member of the squad, with another week off we are in the box seat with a fully fit crew to attack the remainder of the year.

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually he never complained about the food. He complained about a bad service experience. He gave us another chance and we delivered on good food and good service. Maybe u should give us a try? :grinning:
Was planning to if I'm ever in the area, hardly up that way :grinning:

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct. I didn't have a chance to complain about the food because the first time i went i didnt even get it. I've been back twice and the chicken and chips are top notch...i really do highly recommend it

Status
Not open for further replies.