Prince Philip dead at 99

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
1 less freemason lol?

As a human being, a loss is never good.I’m not one for the royals..but may he Rest In Peace.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly the 2001 gaf is the best:

"you're too fat to be an astronaut" to a 13 year old kid who said he wanted to go to space
This is my fav
If it has got four legs and it is not a chair, if it has got two wings and it flies but is not an aeroplane, and if it swims and it is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yeh i too love the Gaffs fuck PC he was Prince Phillip no need to conform..and to be honest most are piss funny.Good innings not remotely royals interested either, although i was 14/15 when Diana burst onto the scene ummm :hearteyes: fantasized porking her to be brutally honest.
RIP to her, was a great and beautiful woman amongst a group of Spuds..or a Klunge if i'm being really harsh :grinning:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Prince Philip
DMX
Tommy R

Those are the 3 celebrities.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Harry is, but Me-Gain has doctors orders that she can't fly.
She's pregnant in the middle of a pandemic, and will also have the quarantine. I wouldn't want her flying if she was my wife TBH.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can I remain impartial?

Never really understood peoples fascination with Royals. It'd be nice to have even a portion of what they're worth, but it's not like they've earned it in any way nor should they have the admiration that they do just for being born.
Good tourism.. And charity work..I will give it to the Queen, when she was young, ‘she donned a pair of coveralls and trained in London as a mechanic and military truck driver. The queen remains the only female member of the royal family to have entered the armed forces and is the only living head of state who served in World War II.’