Pride Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They make this jersey a thing. Why don’t they do something with verses from the bible or have a cross on the jersey
No one worries about St: George .. and it’s a whole club named after a Christian martyr

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How does one get the genes? Is it a "birth defect" like blue eyes?

PS note birth defect has "" around them as I love blue/green eyes but IIRC they are "birth defects".
It's pretty complex. But basically put, it's just a combination of your mother's genes and your father's genes. Sometimes when you combine those together you end up with a grouping of genes that basically lead you toward being a homosexual. The same way certain gene combinations with make you taller than average, or naturally more intelligent. It's just a luck of the draw thing.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was waiting for someone to reference Leviticus. Cool let’s get to it shall we.

You know that a text without a context is a pretext right?

Your quote from Leviticus is written out of context. The text in Leviticus is talking about being part of a cult, or pagan cultures with numerous gods or goddess and these people symbolize their affiliation with these cults by putting marks and cuttings on their bodies. These people reject the God of the Bible and show this by these marks on their bodies. If you keep reading it also says you shouldn’t shave or cut the sides of your hair or beards in a certain way to symbolize you follow other gods but not the God of the Bible. It’s about idolatry, following pagan gods and not the God of the Bible.

This is very different to getting tattoos of Jesus(God of the Bible) or any of his angles or saints. Or getting tattoos of your children’s names or of a loved one that has passed away, or a Bulldogs tattoo etc etc. These tattoos do not symbolize pagan gods.

So if you want to quote something from the Bible then please do it in context.
Schooled.

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably because LGBTQI people don't try to persecute christians out of existence.

Or it could be because its boring. One or the other.
Yes they absolutely do. Israel Folau was kicked out of Rugby for making a post which named a number of sins in the Christians religion, amongst them was homosexuality. He lost his job because he can’t talk about his religion. For a victim group, the LGBT community sure likes to act like a bunch of bullies.

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was waiting for someone to reference Leviticus. Cool let’s get to it shall we.

Your quote from Leviticus is written out of context. The text in Leviticus is talking about being part of a cult, or pagan cultures with numerous gods or goddess and these people symbolize their affiliation with these cults by putting marks and cuttings on their bodies. These people reject the God of the Bible and show this by these marks on their bodies. If you keep reading it also says you shouldn’t shave or cut the sides of your hair or beards in a certain way to symbolize you follow other gods but not the God of the Bible. It’s about idolatry, following pagan gods and not the God of the Bible.

This is very different to getting tattoos of Jesus(God of the Bible) or any of his angles or saints. Or getting tattoos of your children’s names or of a loved one that has passed away, or a Bulldogs tattoo etc etc. These tattoos do not symbolize pagan gods.

Nailed it.

Cheng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Only if you listen to right wing media. What I'm talking about is primarily non-shared environmental factors (while still in the Uterus), with some being triggered after being born which is usually minor factors. Something that would seem completely insignificant to most people.

That's the thing about homosexuality. If you don't have the genes then you're not going to be gay. If you do have the genes then you have a good chance of becoming gay, but there's always a chance you won't.
Gay genes...ok

Whats next?

Terrorist genes?
Vegan genes?

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can’t wait to be a grandpa and tell the stories of the olden days

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Yes they absolutely do. Israel Folau was kicked out of Rugby for making a post which named a number of sins in the Christians religion, amongst them was homosexuality. He lost his job because he can’t talk about his religion. For a victim group, the LGBT community sure likes to act like a bunch of bullies.
Sometimes - nature provides a post that is so stupid - you cannot out intelligent it. Well done.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly... That does scare me. Depending what those "morals" are
Catholic morals. Go read the catechism of the Catholic Church and come and tell me what’s scary about it. Or tell me what’s scary about hating the sin but loving the sinner? You’re scared we won’t bend to your will? Lol fkn hell

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

This is why the left hate context. Once it is applied they cannot use 99% of their arguments lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.