Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And that's what I expected your response to be:

"inquests are biased against the church"

"The LGBTQI community supports pedophilia"

Just your average bigotry you post every time. I'm surprised you don't just say, "Tucker Carlson told me this is true so it must be true!"

Sorry bro but... Facts don't care about your feelings.
This guy talking about hurt feelings lmao. Please don’t even begin to pretend your feelings don’t get hurt bro. Just don’t even start lol.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
We’re gonna have an issue with this because, on one hand pedophilia is never exempt and rightfully condemned on the other which is the lgbtqi the msm and “inquests” turn a blind eye and don’t even call out clear pedophile/grooming events when they happen. Do you see the issue we run into?
Who are running these inquests and were these priests or clergy found guilty? Or are these just allegations that
You’re propagating?
Ain’t no catholic going to defend a legit gay pedophile priest, however in the lgbtqi not only will pedophilia be defended, people will twist and do mental gymnastics to get to a point where they’ll say something like oh na that’s fine minors are just giving donations for a sexy dance.
Your argument is a typical left wing one as well, you like to be that serial killer for in the court room, remember that analogy? Lgbtqi (serial killer in this analogy) is asked the questions and then you say oh well the Catholic Church……
Point is, grooming and pedophilia won’t be reported as such within the lgbtqi community because it’s just seen as normal I.e grooming events with minors
Okey dokey. So all priests accused of fondling are innocent and all LGBTQI people are guilty. Well thats a simple fix.

Let the priests fondle LGBTQI people. Everyone wins.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
1 video? Lol it was 3. Don’t forget the bare breasted man with a minor, and the whole Christina Aguilera family friendly event rubbing her dildo with a tranny at a family friendly marketed concert. But I love how you like to be purposely dishonest to try and undermine a valid argument. It’s not about 1 or 3 videos it’s about the lgbtqi ideology push in the schools and what they are teaching the children and exposing them to. It’s everywhere, people aren’t dumb they can quickly do a bit of a google and find the stuff lmao without having left wing commentators telling them oh this isn’t reallyyyyyyyy provocative dancing it’s education lol like wtf is wrong with you
Again with the lying. I keep telling you that you make baby Jesus cry with your lying but you can't stop.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Owned by you? Hahahahahahhaha I honestly feel sorry for you. That something so minor gets you all hot and bothered. Have some empathy to those who are affected by what’s happened because they were born that way.
Born that way? I’m assuming you being pro lgbtqi you’re pro science right? And since you’re pro science why are you saying something scientifally untrue like born that way? There is no such thing as a gay gene. It’s been debunked many many times. It’s just like how a woman is a human female. Enough with the degeneracy

LadWriter1

Waterboy
Reaction score
Owned by you? Hahahahahahhaha I honestly feel sorry for you. That something so minor gets you all hot and bothered. Have some empathy to those who are affected by what’s happened because they were born that way.
Born that way? You are brainwashed my friend just like my neighbour who was dressed like a chick when he was a kid

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Born that way? I’m assuming you being pro lgbtqi you’re pro science right? And since you’re pro science why are you saying something scientifally untrue like born that way? There is no such thing as a gay gene. It’s been debunked many many times. It’s just like how a woman is a human female. Enough with the degeneracy
You need to learn what you're talking a out before you say it. I mean, you're actually pretty close here, but still a bit off.

There is no single gay gene. But there is a collection of genes that encourage homosexuality. People also are not born gay, but they are born with a tenadancy toward homosexuality that is usually triggered by an environmental factor.

Not that any of that matters as the real question is... Is it a choice?

The answer is No.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Be specific with what I am lying about please.
Not enjoying a bit of sausage meat between the beef cheeks. Not admitting that you love strawberry lube. Not admitting that religion is this painful problem where you believe and revere God, but he won't let you see if tickling the tonsils is really a thing.

Did I miss anything?

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Sorry you lost me at pro science wtf is that. Science is the truth no ifs or buts!! You don’t know any gay people do you? I’ll leave it at that

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The act "outs" people who disagree with the jersey idea for whatever reason they have, religious or otherwise. It opens them up to criticism and possible abuse. Labels them as phobic, when not wearing the jersey could easily be for a reason that isnt they are against being inclusive.

It was just so unnecessary, it causes division, and helps nobody in the end. LBGQI people are not excluded now, so why make a big deal about including them? Gay men and women have and probably do now play the sport. The same with spectating it. Trans people, well i dont see trans women lining up to play against men, and its unfair for trans men to play a sport that is so physical against women imo.

So what are they encouraging? What is the desired outcome from this move? For all the risks and division you would hope it would achieve something. Do they think people who are not supportive of certain people will change their mind if they put colourful stripes on a jersey?

They didn't tell the players about it ahead of time, because they knew there would be pushback.

Some people they are trying to make feel included probably didnt feel excluded until this came up. It would be like "Oh, i was excluded?"

And besides all that its womens round. Why steal the thunder of an existing themed round with your own gimic? And womens round has a point, it isnt about "including women", its about appreciating the ones who are included in some capacity, and their contribution.

Got fired up again about it because now NRL are thinking of making a round themed on it, so making all clubs wear a pride jersey. Shits going to hit the fan and there will be more discrimination than there was before. Idiots.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're going to have to give me a year to collate all the posts over the last decade.
Ok so nothing you’re again trying to call someone a liar to dismiss something that hurts the image of your ideology. Instead of being hurt and offended, speak to them and tell them look, maybe we shouldn’t do strip shows with minors, maybe we shouldn’t watch grooming pedo shows like cuties.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
The act "outs" people who disagree with the jersey idea for whatever reason they have, religious or otherwise. It opens them up to criticism and possible abuse. Labels them as phobic, when not wearing the jersey could easily be for a reason that isnt they are against being inclusive.

It was just so unnecessary, it causes division, and helps nobody in the end. LBGQI people are not excluded now, so why make a big deal about including them? Gay men and women have and probably do now play the sport. The same with spectating it. Trans people, well i dont see trans women lining up to play against men, and its unfair for trans men to play a sport that is so physical against women imo.

So what are they encouraging? What is the desired outcome from this move? For all the risks and division you would hope it would achieve something. Do they think people who are not supportive of certain people will change their mind if they put colourful stripes on a jersey?

They didn't tell the players about it ahead of time, because they knew there would be pushback.

Some people they are trying to make feel included probably didnt feel excluded until this came up. It would be like "Oh, i was excluded?"

And besides all that its womens round. Why steal the thunder of an existing themed round with your own gimic? And womens round has a point, it isnt about "including women", its about appreciating the ones who are included in some capacity, and their contribution.

Got fired up again about it because now NRL are thinking of making a round themed on it, so making all clubs wear a pride jersey. Shits going to hit the fan and there will be more discrimination than there was before. Idiots.
Well where the fuck is the Lizard round?

Just saying. And we're a majority ffs.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry you lost me at pro science wtf is that. Science is the truth no ifs or buts!! You don’t know any gay people do you? I’ll leave it at that
Ok so why did you say born gay lol no one is born gay.
i doknow. And have known a few over my life. Do you think if I’m close with a gay or had a gay brother or something I’d have a different opinion?
You truly don’t understand the faithful. No one and nothing will ever make me change my morals. Christ is truth and I will never choose anyone or any ideology over him even if it is a family member.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Born that way? You are brainwashed my friend just like my neighbour who was dressed like a chick when he was a kid
What year is it? Do you really think people would go through the shit they have to if they had a choice have a bit of perspective and empathy

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh stop it you are hurting my feelings :tearsofjoy: nice try

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
What year is it? Do you really think people would go through the shit they have to if they had a choice have a bit of perspective and empathy

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh stop it you are hurting my feelings :tearsofjoy: nice try bud

Status
Not open for further replies.