Pride Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyRustla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Those that get defensive about this are very likely suppressing their own feelings hahah guaranteed.
You've said this about three times now, so being defensive about something automatically means you are suppressing said defense? Absolute state of you mate LOL

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What a weird fucking thread.

In the past 5 mins I've liked over 4 of @PE Teacher 21 comments, and I hate the prick.

If we can find a common ground on something, then the rest of you tarts can also. I mean, what is honestly the big deal?

A jersey supporting a marginalised group of people that historically kills themselves at a much higher rate than the rest of the population. And people are up in arms about it?

Fuck to that. I say every team should do the same thing. Wear rainbow laces also. Every player dyes their hair rainbow.

Would love to see some of you ***** lose your heads
So you want to force people to do what you want and their own opinions mean nothing...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So you want to force people to do what you want and their own opinions mean nothing...
Who's forcing who? I just don't get this take at all.

I believe there's a big difference to bringing awareness to something and creating a more accepting environment than 'forcing' people to do what you want.

The reality is that the LGBTQ+ community is being forced underground which is why these things have to be done. No?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Who's forcing who? I just don't get this take at all.

I believe there's a big difference to bringing awareness to something and creating a more accepting environment than 'forcing' people to do what you want.

The reality is that the LGBTQ+ community is being forced underground which is why these things have to be done. No?
What a load of shit. No one is taking anything off them. They aren't being persecuted in Australia at all.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a load of shit. No one is taking anything off them. They aren't being persecuted in Australia at all.
Haha. Ok mate. Ok.

How many league players have openly come out as gay? Top sportspeople?

Strange that they're not when they're not being persecuted or treated differently...

You know best tho

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Haha. Ok mate. Ok.

How many league players have openly come out as gay? Top sportspeople?

Strange that they're not when they're not being persecuted or treated differently...

You know best tho
No one is stopping them at all and no one cares if they do. Ian Roberts did in the 90's and no cared and nothing happened to him.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No one is stopping them at all and no one cares if they do. Ian Roberts did in the 90's and no cared and nothing happened to him.
Suggest you check out his recent comments on this matter ...

Just think you're a little out of touch with reality on this topic mate. Sorry

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Suggest you check out his recent comments on this matter ...

Just think you're a little out of touch with reality on this topic mate. Sorry
I'm not out of touch and it doesn't even matter what is happening in the world. You shouldn't be able to force people to do things against their religion because then you're just a hypocrite.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm not out of touch and it doesn't even matter what is happening in the world. You shouldn't be able to force people to do things against their religion because then you're just a hypocrite.
Ok mate.

Sorry to say but clearly you're out of touch on this topic, but that's ok. We can't know everything.

Still don't understand why you keep chatting about people being forced but that ok

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Ok mate.

Sorry to say but clearly you're out of touch on this topic, but that's ok. We can't know everything.

Still don't understand why you keep chatting about people being forced but that ok
I'm out of touch because I don't agree with you, typical...

Your brain can't comprehend that other people have different opinions than you and that your beliefs aren't gospel. You like being a dictator and forcing people to do things they don't want too.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm out of touch because I don't agree with you, typical...
Nothing about agreeing with me. What are you on about? I'm an idiot.

But, you say the LGBTQ+ community isn't persecuted within Australia which goes against the facts. Sorry.

Why do so many of our sportspeople still not come out if, according to you, they're not persecuted? Why statistically is there a much higher rate of suicide amongst this community than the 'regular' population?

You're out of touch. Nothing to do with me as so am I honestly, but to say you're not is delusional

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nothing about agreeing with me. What are you on about? I'm an idiot.

But, you say the LGBTQ+ community isn't persecuted within Australia which goes against the facts. Sorry.

Why do so many of our sportspeople still not come out if, according to you, they're not persecuted? Why statistically is there a much higher rate of suicide amongst this community than the 'regular' population?

You're out of touch. Nothing to do with me as so am I honestly, but to say you're not is delusional
I don't agree with you but let's for arguments sake say you're right. Why should Josh Schuster have to wear their colours when it's against his religion?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't agree with you but let's for arguments sake say you're right. Why should Josh Schuster have to wear their colours when it's against his religion?
Because he's been stealing a living all season and deserves to be punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.