Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Guys I have a funny story. Back when I was a child attending primary school they used to make us go to confession and I used to make up lies so the Priest would think i was cool HAHAHA.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Geez bro - don't u know anything?
If its bleached, its still hairy - sort of bear food and for the kinks. Gives that trendy middle age guy look to the winkle.
If its waxed, well, thats the teenage bare buff fantasy. Sort of trying to keep up with the cool kids stuff.
Its important that before you make an offer - you make sure they're right for you.
Bear food? Hahahaha what the fuck, never heard that before but damn it made me laugh.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Nope, just correcting you with your statement that the religious come on here with comfort. You don’t know that.
Bigotry? Why because I agree that the players are well within their right to stand down. Ah ok

Oh and another thing, just because I’m Christian it doesn’t mean I’m perfect or think I’m perfect, far from it to be honest. True Christian mentality is repentance, and I do a lot of that because I’m a sinner.
Now thats a bit strawman. With some discomfort vs not at all is a big divide. Fair play though - you cop some stick. I'm a fairly big culprit. Cannot help myself - its too much fun. Its a problem.

If I threw u in the really fckng looney bin by mistake - apologies.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
So wait. You agree with Folau losing his job over that post?
Which post? The one asking for double teams and that he would be the one in a dress? There were a few apparently.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a weird fucking thread.

In the past 5 mins I've liked over 4 of @PE Teacher 21 comments, and I hate the prick.

If we can find a common ground on something, then the rest of you tarts can also. I mean, what is honestly the big deal?

A jersey supporting a marginalised group of people that historically kills themselves at a much higher rate than the rest of the population. And people are up in arms about it?

Fuck to that. I say every team should do the same thing. Wear rainbow laces also. Every player dyes their hair rainbow.

Would love to see some of you ***** lose your heads

Status
Not open for further replies.