Pricey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
the average age for players, still playing in the nrl or any other sport for that matter only gets higher.
this day and age, players can still play professional footie at 34 or even 35

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
i know alote of u have said he will be too old

but if he is in great form what does age matter ??

and alote of players in the years have came back to there club for a one year deal on cheap cash just so they can finish there career with the club they Love !
firstly your spelling is atrocious... dont tell me when you write an essay or report you put in 'alote' rather than 'a lot'

secondly... price wont come back... as someone said... he will be after a business management role... he wont be looking for a board of directors position at all... chairman, CEO etc is what he is after.

thirdly... his family are happy to be settled in auckland and his wife wont be looking to go back to australia after her brother just relocated to nz

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
would be nice to him wear the no. 10 jersey again for the dogs but it wont happen...as much as i would like for it to happen

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
stop dwelling on the pass he is old news move on

triplex11

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
firstly your spelling is atrocious... dont tell me when you write an essay or report you put in 'alote' rather than 'a lot'

secondly... price wont come back... as someone said... he will be after a business management role... he wont be looking for a board of directors position at all... chairman, CEO etc is what he is after.

thirdly... his family are happy to be settled in auckland and his wife wont be looking to go back to australia after her brother just relocated to nz
sorry buddy i haven't got the best spelling ! i didn't realise you had to make sure that every word on here was perfect for you pretty boy !

firstly there shouldn't be that many full stops after every few words

secondly Auckland is with a capital A same with Australia your spelling is atrocious.

HippDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
brent tate (his brother in-law)signed for the Nz warriors for a reason and it just wasnt money id say so as his there id say Pricey will be there too now

TheBearHunter

Guard Dog.
Reaction score
I love the bull**** speculation that goes on here absolute gold, Hands up any of you that actually know the man?

Yeah like I thought NONE on the other hand I do and you can speculate all you like on that and post your inciteful rubbish as to why he will or wont return.

"He left for reasons other than money" wrote Bruce.

Correct but I bet you've got ZERO factual knowledge to what the reason was.

At any rate excuse my rant but this is pissing me off TATE going accross means Steven wont leave NZ on his contract expiration is bull**** ... The bloke has openly stated he wants to return to the bulldogs in a coaching role in one form or another at some stage upon his retirement. "FACT"

80fic...

I love the bull**** speculation that goes on here absolute gold, Hands up any of you that actually know the man?

Yeah like I thought NONE on the other hand I do and you can speculate all you like on that and post your inciteful rubbish as to why he will or wont return.

"He left for reasons other than money" wrote Bruce.

Correct but I bet you've got ZERO factual knowledge to what the reason was.

At any rate excuse my rant but this is pissing me off TATE going accross means Steven wont leave NZ on his contract expiration is bull**** ... The bloke has openly stated he wants to return to the bulldogs in a coaching role in one form or another at some stage upon his retirement. "FACT"[/QUOTE]

Source please!!!!!!

otherwise it is pure speculation just the type that was pissing you off!!!

TheBearHunter

Guard Dog.
Reaction score
My friend my friend there is no need for a source to be published bud the bloke said it in a interview that anyone watching would know irrespective of anything elseit came out of his mouth straight into a reporters microphone.

80fic...

My friend my friend there is no need for a source to be published bud the bloke said it in a interview that anyone watching would know irrespective of anything elseit came out of his mouth straight into a reporters microphone.
I haven't heard it!!! I am not saying it is not true, or that you are lying. but how can you be pissed off with people for posting speculation. Then you go and make a statement without a source. When did he say it was it yesterday or two years ago, Maybe he has changed his mind now how would you know. an example of a quote . Steve Price said on 2ky 16 nov 2007 " I would like to one day return to the bulldogs in a coaching role".

How am I meant to know that it is not just specualation if it is not a quote or it doesn't have a source.

H

Hazmak

LOL Pricey.

He'll never come back to the dogs.

His intention was to distance himself as far away from the club as humanly possible.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Could be a possibilty.
We do have some cash and need a prop, maybe he would go for a lil cheaper seeing hes gettin older and close to his final contract.

I cant see it happening in reality for some reason

Mickdog2

Legend
Reaction score
Why would he come back to a club like the Bulldogs. Thats a joke.

B

Ben Godberts

micky
missed you long time
are we going to win the comp without willie this yr

scot

I'll unleash these on you
Reaction score
Bit hard when all involved have left the club don't you think?

We don't need another crisis...I'm still fielding calls of 'you support the ******s' when I had to go and get tickets from ticketek for an away game this year. Not fun.

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
once his contract is over we won't want him back

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
the bulldogs wont offer him a contract nor will he accept one if offered. Even though he loves the dogs 2 bits he knows his time has past 2 b wearing the blue and whites again

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
he might come back to the dogs in a administrative capacity as he has dreams of having david gallop's job one day.
I dont think he wil come back to play - his brother in law is at the warriors now as well so he wont be leaving fast....

Status
Not open for further replies.