Pricey

Status
Not open for further replies.

triplex11

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i was just thinking how much i would love Pricey to come back to the dogs and finish his career back in his own backyard !

with his contract ending soon does anyone think that it could be a possibility ?

H

Haztrick

He wouldn't come back. I'd love him to, but I just can't see it happening, especially with his young kids now settled over in NZ.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He wont come back.
As much as I hate him at the Warriors he seems to love it here in NZ.
Plus he has work lined up with the Warriors even after his contract ends ffs :(

80fic...

He is so good, I would love to see him back in a dogs jersey, but he is 32 I think we need to look to the future

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
Dude will most likely remain in NZ. Only reason he'd come to Oz is when he's retired and chasing business management roles which is what he's studying. He's a top bloke, I wish he played the g/f would have been fitting

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
i was just thinking how much i would love Pricey to come back to the dogs and finish his career back in his own backyard !

with his contract ending soon does anyone think that it could be a possibility ?
I wish.

Hes the dog i am most p!ssed off that we lost...him and Aso.

80fic...

He is too old to come back, next year he will be 33 2009 he wil be 34.

allthough he is a great alltime doggies player, don't you think we should be concentrating on the future.

triplex11

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i know alote of u have said he will be too old

but if he is in great form what does age matter ??

and alote of players in the years have came back to there club for a one year deal on cheap cash just so they can finish there career with the club they Love !

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

he would be great to have here and afterwards have him run the club like bullfrog use to would be nice.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was gutted when he left the club and i would welcome him back anytime, but he is getting on and i think we would be better served with somebody with potentially 5 or 6 years left in their career. Despite him playing for the warriors he is always going to be one of my favorite Bulldogs for the way he kept the club together through the Coffs Harbour scandal.

80fic...

i know alote of u have said he will be too old

but if he is in great form what does age matter ??

and alote of players in the years have came back to there club for a one year deal on cheap cash just so they can finish there career with the club they Love !
He won't come back on the cheap!!! and we shouldn't expect him to either he has a family to look after so why should he come back for peanuts just to make a few doggies supporters happy.

I think he deserves a big UK contract to finish off his career, and we need to invest in youth which is the future of our club, not the past.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TBH I think he will retire at the end of next season... especially if Wiki does.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
only reason he left was due 2 the fact he was offered a role after retirement, something we failed 2 do.

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His own backyard would be Toowoomba... (or Dalby)...

scot

I'll unleash these on you
Reaction score
he is my hero, but I think he would be a little pedestrian at the time he would come back. Besides, we have gone in a new direction.

Remember in 2001/02 (i don't remember) when their was papertalk that the Panthers were going to lure Freddie back? What was the end result? a 2003 gf for sticking with their juniors and a couple of cast-offs made good.

B

bruce

no

1 he'll retire this year
2 he left for reasons other than just money

Status
Not open for further replies.