Pretenders and contenders

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Top 4 now is pretty much set in stone looking at who the teams play in the last 3 rounds.

From 5 to 8 it's still open who makes up these positions at seasons end but I'd be locking in Sharks, Souths and Cowboys to play finals footy.

The last spot is up for grabs, but the Raiders look like falling out of the top 8 on for and against plus on current form they don't deserve to be playing Finals footy.

Knights will most likely rue that draw result as I feel they'll miss out on Finals footy as well, can't see them beating Souths or Sharks and even Saints at home in the last round is not a given for them. Remember if it wasn't for the 'Dogs their F/A would be 2. We've gifted them 108 points this year.

Cowboys are the BIG movers coming off a BYE and could go very deep into the Finals IMO. They should've played in the GF last year but for dud refereeing decisions against the Eels.

Eels are GONE! They have a BYE up their sleeve but have to beat Roosters and Panthers in their last 2 games. Can't see that happening, especially with Moses gone for the year.

Roosters are borderline top 8. They've found some form and can beat both Eels and West Tigers but the Souths game will be tough for them as is their for and against.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What's everyone's thoughts?

CONTENDERS

Penrith
Souths
Broncos
Cowboys
Warriors ???

PRETENDERS

Sharks
Eels
Raiders
Storm

MAKING UP NUMBERS

Everyone else
The storm aren't without hope

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next to zero chance that either of the Panthers or Broncos won’t be there.
Why not? The form teams right now are knights and warriors. Im backing them.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Riff
Bris
Storms
Warriors
Knights
Raiders
Sharks
Roosters

heard it here first

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next to zero chance that either of the Panthers or Broncos won’t be there.
Panthers for sure, Bronco's I think still a ? and maybe if they played the best game of their lives during the finals the Warriors might sneak into the GF and cause the boilover of the century, I'm so over the Panthers winning GF's especially living in Penrith want to see them lose so badly and it would be good for the game as well if the warriors won a GF but going by my tipping this year I'm probably way of the mark.