Pretenders and contenders

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe if Papa comes back.

PS is he back this year?
he might be back few weeks before finals not entirely sure, he has been running and doing goal kicking of late so I can assume he'll be back soon, probs need to do contact training first before getting into a game

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
he might be back few weeks before finals not entirely sure, he has been running and doing goal kicking of late so I can assume he'll be back soon, probs need to do contact training first before getting into a game
Stupid question but who is their reserve team?

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hate to say it but I’d add the eels to the contenders list. If they’re all fit/not suspended and on the park at once they’re v tough to beat

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hate to say it but I’d add the eels to the contenders list. If they’re all fit/not suspended and on the park at once they’re v tough to beat
Moses shits the bed in big games. State of origin he was so quiet for us. If walker didn't play his heart out we could have lost game 3.

Cantabrian35

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Warriors in your 'making up the number' list?

They have a nice draw to finish the year and look good for a top four spot.

Penrith are deserved favourites. At this stage, I think Souths and the Broncos are the only other genuine contenders. The Cowboys are very good but I keep seeing that Wests scoreline and I don't think you can win a competition after the wooden spoon favourites put 66 points on you.

But, the Warriors would be my smokies.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dylan Brown would make a big difference to the parra team only concern with parra is if they actually make the 8 first

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Warriors in your 'making up the number' list?

They have a nice draw to finish the year and look good for a top four spot.

Penrith are deserved favourites. At this stage, I think Souths and the Broncos are the only other genuine contenders. The Cowboys are very good but I keep seeing that Wests scoreline and I don't think you can win a competition after the wooden spoon favourites put 66 points on you.

But, the Warriors would be my smokies.
Yesss I definitely might have a few bob on them to win it. They just look so well polished at the moment.