News Preston not charged

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What fucking shits me about this is there will be no consequences for Sutton that cahunt should never be allowed to ref the dogs again. Fucking ridiculous and that fucking idiot Dimitreiou should be fined for his comments about multiple “hip drops”
This doing the rounds lol
Screenshot_20230408_200501_Facebook.jpg

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Proves that Sutton the prick sent him to the bin for nothing and ruined the match.
It wasnt Sutton that sent him to the bin though... it was the bunker, Sutton was just relaying the message.

It just makes the argument louder that the Ref should adjudicate the final decision like VAR. Letting some weak ***** hiding in a locked off room miles away make a decision is not the right way to do things.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They should fine the person that called it and donate his pay to a charity of Preston’s choice.

The idiots won’t learn until money is involved.

Don’t know what’s worse.. the hip drop call or south’s coach seeing “at least 4 of them”.
Safe to say its on like DK the next time we face off...

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is more info on the NRL app if you have it it even says match review committee can’t even give him fine either pretty much got binned for nothing
As many of us have been saying. We lost Preston for 10 minutes; Souths got a penalty, then laid on tries due our being a man short, and tired from defending.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fukin NRL....copped 10 minutes in the sin bin for nothing and how many points did the rabbits put on in that time? The Nrl are turning rugby league into oz tag
It made me sick to read the SMH's headlines this morning about Latrell's "heroism".
Our young players were the heroes.
Now we find it officially confirmed that Souths were given an easy leg up to get their 50 points.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Think Sutton must have some kind of record for sending one of our players to the bin in every good Friday game since he has been refereeing them. and we always go down by a big margin, It's the Sutton crucifixion of the Bulldogs every Good Friday

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Circumstances like this that could cost teams the game, the referee should be held accountable! They should be fined, suspended with no pay for 2 weeks, a public apology for their fuck up…

Me personally I would like to see a rule where if the referee has sent someone to the bin, and the action didn’t warrant a sin bin, then the player in this case Preston, should be allowed to punch the referee in the face, for every minute he was off one punch, so Sutton, would receive 10 punches to the face! I was going to say punch the referee in the face for ten minutes, but I think that would be tooooo harsh?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If there is going to be any backlash it will be from the gambling sector.

No doubt there will be an uproar from punters.. Plenty of bets will fall short and plenty of punters will be banging down the door of the betting companies who will surely be making a few enquiries into whats going on.

The betting companies will force the NRL's hand to make a call and stick with it or dont make it all.

There will be changes one would think and NRL must hate us for it,,, 2 weeks in a row we have put their incompetence in the spot light lol.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
the Sutton crucifixion of the Bulldogs every Good Friday
That that just means we rise today and bounce back against the slimy Eels next week.

Presto didn’t deserve the bucket but it was never going to change the result and I think I’d be more annoyed if it could have. Maybe less impact on F/A so hopefully that doesn’t bite us later in the year if we’re jostling to squeeze into the 8.

Regardless it’s behind us now and we’re going to have a much stronger side next week with the Ugg Boot, TPJ and RFM all back (even with Fox out).

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Circumstances like this that could cost teams the game, the referee should be held accountable! They should be fined, suspended with no pay for 2 weeks, a public apology for their fuck up…

Me personally I would like to see a rule where if the referee has sent someone to the bin, and the action didn’t warrant a sin bin, then the player in this case Preston, should be allowed to punch the referee in the face, for every minute he was off one punch, so Sutton, would receive 10 punches to the face! I was going to say punch the referee in the face for ten minutes, but I think that would be tooooo harsh?
It was the Bunker; not the referee. He had allowed the game to flow. It was the bunker which pulled him up after four tackles.
Pity they missed the Cam Murray hip drop on Preston. I reckon we won't hear any more about that. Preston should have taken a dive.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If there is going to be any backlash it will be from the gambling sector.

No doubt there will be an uproar from punters.. Plenty of bets will fall short and plenty of punters will be banging down the door of the betting companies who will surely be making a few enquiries into whats going on.

The betting companies will force the NRL's hand to make a call and stick with it or dont make it all.

There will be changes one would think and NRL must hate us for it,,, 2 weeks in a row we have put their incompetence in the spot light lol.
It def affects the margin so yeah can see punters/betting agency having some concerns, protests, input soon if this trend stays a permanent fixture of games.