Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
I think thats Mateo Tatola also in the group photo next to Eli clark and Makatoa possibly

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s the verdict? Will there be new training gear? Surely they can’t to go with the same training gear again

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
All these blokes are looking kinda fat tbh lol

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember last pre season everyone on here said how fit and solid we were all looking and look what that led to - wooden spoon. Let's hope they don't just look good but are as fit as the top teams next year. Looking fit and being fit are two very different things. I won't be judging their fitness until our first game next year. We must also not forget fitness is great but on its own it don't win you comps - skill does and let's hope our new recruits can bring that to our team.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I remember last pre season everyone on here said how fit and solid we were all looking and look what that led to - wooden spoon. Let's hope they don't just look good but are as fit as the top teams next year. Looking fit and being fit are two very different things. I won't be judging their fitness until our first game next year. We must also not forget fitness is great but on its own it don't win you comps - skill does and let's hope our new recruits can bring that to our team.
I think I said fuck Ferris tbh. But yh, basically every preseason we're all praising how good our players look lol.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've lacked mental toughness too, and on-field leadership. I hope the new recruits bring some of those things as well. I also hope we don't talk ourselves up too much. It's still sad thinking about Flanno going around last off-season saying how he couldn't wait to lead the team around.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kind of interesting Flanno hasn’t been back training yet. Hopefully there’s something to that
Yeah, he posted an IG story showing himself golfing the other day when they were training.