Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

Gizmo

Hero's r Zero's
Reaction score
Im stating the obvious but so much depends on how these younger players develop physically(apart from skill development etc) - some get height, some width, some both etc - Rajab has a solid frame. He is a vey good ball player.
He reminds me a lot like Terry Lamb. His a good support player.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im hoping this is the start of change we need.
I hit Gus up last night if he can fix our media content its been shit for years pics videos names of players etc.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just noticed Dufty in one of the clips, didn't realize he was already training

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JOSESE LANYON DUMMY HALF PLAYER . ABSOLUTE MACHINE HAS A HUGE ENGINE ON HIM. SECOND TO PAUL ALOMATI IN THE JUNIOR SYSTEM, DOMINATES ALL OPPONENTS INCLUDING PAUL'S MILPERRA COLTS SIDE.
Thanks for the info good signs a head him getting pre season with the nrl squad seems we have a few dummy-halfs coming through what's good

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are our train and trial guys out there.... very interested in their progress

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where tf is that soft cock flanagan? If he isnt gonna leave, tell the fuckwit to train and get better. So sick of this bloke, hands down could be one of the worst signings for the club
Players that played finals don't come back until early December...........ohh shit my bad i confused Flanagan with Cleary as they are similiar players according to our coach lol get to training flanno you flop