Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken it's Khaled Rajab. Canterbury's SG Ball player of the year 2021.
For some reason I thought khaled was smaller and mulletless. And browner

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken it's Khaled Rajab. Canterbury's SG Ball player of the year 2021.
I hope they allow Rajab to train as a 6 or 7 over Summer, was playing fullback in flegg this year but he is a much better suited to the halves.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I hope they allow Rajab to train as a 6 or 7 over Summer, was playing fullback in flegg this year but he is a much better suited to the halves.
Could he play backrow or is he too short?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Where tf is that soft cock flanagan? If he isnt gonna leave, tell the fuckwit to train and get better. So sick of this bloke, hands down could be one of the worst signings for the club

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where tf is that soft cock flanagan? If he isnt gonna leave, tell the fuckwit to train and get better. So sick of this bloke, hands down could be one of the worst signings for the club
Playing golf in Byron Bay apparently I wish his old man gets a gig so he can take with him

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Really hoping Rajab and/or Ghantous kick on into the NRL. Not only because we need talent in those positions but they will be such a good role models for other local juniors particularly the Lebanese boys who don’t have a huge representation in the NRL from Canterbury Bankstown.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Could he play backrow or is he too short?
Im stating the obvious but so much depends on how these younger players develop physically(apart from skill development etc) - some get height, some width, some both etc - Rajab has a solid frame. He is a vey good ball player.