Predictable Script for Easter Bunnies Long Weekend

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Hate this fixture lately. The build up bills it as an anything likely to happen contest but we all know what happens for the Bunnies on the Easter long weekend. It kicks off inevitably with the Bulldogs battling against the ref, invariably a Sutton and a Rabbit's team who can do no wrong.
The yearly comeuppance has a 'but what about the children' vibe and the commentators will ring the bell to sound the beginning of the feast and will be accordingly riding Fatrell and the Easter Bunnies all the way to the chocolates.

The outlier is the Bulldogs don't always read the script and go at it like an adopted sibling scrapping for the last slice of pizza with a 'fuck you parents' attitude. The Bunnies, with the maternal parent (read ref) on their side, will usually have already had more then their fair share of pizza by the time it gets down to the last slice and feel they are entitled to it.
This is where Ciraldo needs to use the short turnaround to foster the historical hatred of his adopted Bulldogs towards the Easter Wabbit. We voted for these ***** to be even allowed a seat back at the table.
We have to make sure we have already had our fill before the maternal parent decides who gets the last slice of pizza ffs.

childofglossop

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Alex Johnson category 1 HIA from tonight's game which is 11 days out unless Souths can overturn it.
I doubt it gets overturned. On what grounds? NRL are serious about managing the risks (or at least the perception of risks) associated with concussions.

Johnston has a habit of scoring shitloads of tries against us. Good that he’s out.
‘Hopefully we don’t cop any injuries from the game on Sunday.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it was in one of the good friday games that the ref called jackson out to warn him and didnt give him time to get back to position. And south scored because of that. Lol.

Unusual decisions. Scheduling. Almost looks like these good friday games been designed for south fans to have a good long weekend at our expense. Could be wrong but dont think we have won any of them since des left

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We’re a chance, be nice to get the chocolates

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Geez you G’s live in a fantasy reality.

Anything to not admit how shit we are.
It’s always a conspiracy of;
The bunker
Sutton
The NRL
Previous management
The bunnies

No, it can’t be Ogden, Atoni, Flanno, Napa etc

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently we are ‘ powerhouse team players come to win a premiership with’ but also ‘conspiracy the refs won’t let us win’

So how we going to win comps with out magical players if the refs have colluded to keep us down for some unknown reason

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
AJ and Latrell always score tries against us

AJ out

Put 100 on Latrell to score

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Geez you G’s live in a fantasy reality.

Anything to not admit how shit we are.
It’s always a conspiracy of;
The bunker
Sutton
The NRL
Previous management
The bunnies

No, it can’t be Ogden, Atoni, Flanno, Napa etc
I mean obviously the silky skills of Dave Tyrell, Havili, Zane Musgrove and Dean Britt contributed for the most part.
If Souffs had to pick between Adam Reynolds and Sutton for the game winning penalty we all know who they're taking 100% of the time

How'd the Bunker work out for us last week?
And by us I mean not you

So you're wearing your Souffs hat Good Friday?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I mean obviously the silky skills of Dave Tyrell, Havili, Zane Musgrove and Dean Britt contributed for the most part.
If Souffs had to pick between Adam Reynolds and Sutton for the game winning penalty we all know who they're taking 100% of the time

How'd the Bunker work out for us last week?
And by us I mean not you

So you're wearing your Souffs hat Good Friday?
I’d like a draw. So both teams win. Beyond that I am a bit undecided so will just let the cards fall as they do and cheer on all.
The Rabbitohs (not the bunnies, a Rabbitoh is a rabbit killa) are alive and a premiership threat this year. They have a good combo of aboriginal players. Latrell at the back, coby at half and the young Greek kid is firing and Cook has still got it.
We have a nimble and fly forwards pack that you see rollin (and hatin) down the field and points everywhere. I’d they stay fit we can take the big one.

Doggs is still a lol team. One of the perennial failures of the last decade alongside the tigers. Still has comedy element of watching them which makes me lean Soutsh who r serious BUT if they do win mayeb they can get a roll on and press hard for the 8. So my two teams could theyreto silly be there at the business end. That’s my fantasy.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d like a draw. So both teams win. Beyond that I am a bit undecided so will just let the cards fall as they do and cheer on all.
The Rabbitohs (not the bunnies, a Rabbitoh is a rabbit killa) are alive and a premiership threat this year. They have a good combo of aboriginal players. Latrell at the back, coby at half and the young Greek kid is firing and Cook has still got it.
We have a nimble and fly forwards pack that you see rollin (and hatin) down the field and points everywhere. I’d they stay fit we can take the big one.

Doggs is still a lol team. One of the perennial failures of the last decade alongside the tigers. Still has comedy element of watching them which makes me lean Soutsh who r serious BUT if they do win mayeb they can get a roll on and press hard for the 8. So my two teams could theyreto silly be there at the business end. That’s my fantasy.
Fuck off idiot

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
With Souths losing last night, they'll probably get even more help from the refs than usual..

Having said that they're very beatable at the moment and we generally keep it close against them.. Hopefully we can finally beat them..

Bulldogdoove

Waterboy
Reaction score
Been running the numbers for the clash this year and it may be different to past encounters.

Dogs beat the storm comfortably, storm beat souffs therefore we should flog Souffs…….

The science seems solid……. Hahaha

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score

Exposed. What a fraud but we already knew that

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Souffs are already a quality side, you add in ref assistance and they are incredibly difficult to beat.

I’d be thinking outside the box in how to get two points from that game. We need Reynolds to get at Walker early.