Opinion Pre Season Training

Dogs Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hoping salmon can make a place for himself in the side, his got the potential.
Played junior football for Sharks and De La Salle - can he still play - anywhere.
Sam Hughes also played junior footie at De La Salle but first started at Taren Point Titans.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It wasn’t an attack on your family at all. More a dig at you. I have never posted before, just normally read everyone else’s. Had a good mate of mine lose his battle with cancer so was having a few bevs and thinking about life. Thought I would jump on and see how the preseason was going. Was met by the regular brigade bagging the club and everything they do. I have been a supporter for 40 years and that shit gets old real fast.
As for Gus. I couldn’t stand him when he wasn’t at the dogs. I want him to succeed for my club. When he’s gone I will be back to where I was before he came.
Sorry Mods for the novel and being off topic.
If you posted on the Misc bodybuilding forum around 2010-2012 where Zyzz got famous like I did you would understand the man himself would find the call amusing. That other muppet who called me out wouldn’t understand

Dogs Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lets face it. The two most important aspects of an NRL team are its spine and middle forwards, on paper the Dogs are close to dead last. Who will play fullback neither Tracey or Taffe look like rhey're capable of challenging the best fullbacks and Crighton looks way better in the centres. Hutchison or Sexton to partner an under achieving Burton in the halves, Hutchison is a career utility or NSW Cup half and Sexton does not have any outstanding qualities in his game to match the best. Middle forwards are bare, King and Curran will start, King is a standard no thrills NRL level prop and Curran has yet to prove that he deserves a regular starting soot. Knight and Sutton are now experienced but mainly played NSW Cup at their previous clubs.
Papali'i might be an option at fullback late this season but not before, there are no other options in the halves unless Rajab suddenly becomes a far better defender or unless Taffe transitions seemlessly back into the 6 or 7 roll. Hughes and Patolo are not boom youngsters, Edwards and Morrin are yet to even earn a top 30 deal and Marshall, Todd, Hayes are yet to enter any serious consideration. Bottom 4 finish, I am pessimistic.
My best hope for this year is that Papali'i shows he could handle NRL, Rajab kearns to tackle and against all odds Hughes and Morrin earn new deals. Plus the NSW Cup side to flourish on the back of Kautoga, Hayes, Todd, Samrani, Rajab, Papali'i and one of Edwards or Morrin.
Wow - why so positive and uplifting.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck you Fletch, you won’t see Woods at the Roosters 2027, he’ll be the future superstar 7 of the comp and future Doggies captain for many years ..
Hopefully by 2027, he's won a couple of NRL premierships with us and never wants to leave. Before then, in the first pangs of dementia, uncle Nick will send his list of off the book payments to the NRL and media and after a year of not getting the secret payments, the roosters best players will all be wanting out anyway.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone makes mistakes, I made a dark humour post and he used illegal supplements for years, was feeling sick for months and decided to use a sauna which has warnings for heart health. Junkies gonna junkie
Can't believe folks are still mirin and refuse to accept his drug use.
Conversed with him online a lot before he started his 'aesthetics' journey.
He knew the risks, dismissed them, and paid the ultimate price.