Opinion Pre Season Training

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Very true. Everyone does make mistakes. Look at your parents!
Very true. Everyone does make mistakes. Look at your parents!
We’ve got a family attack message (which I found amusing and probably deserved) delivered by a brand new account with 2 messages, laughed reacted by a super mod. Easily the most suspicious Gus Club alt account if I’ve seen one and hints towards the powers preferred side.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We’ve got a family attack message (which I found amusing and probably deserved) delivered by a brand new account with 2 messages, laughed reacted by a super mod. Easily the most suspicious Gus Club alt account if I’ve seen one and hints towards the powers preferred side.
huh ? What are you referring to

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@dawso047 you provide a good assessment you are right about the two most important aspects of spine and front row. This is something @04 Dreaming has been consistent about. We do need to make that big purchase for those two areas. We missed out on Luai in a two horse race. We had offers and they went astray for a beverage of front rowers. I think we lack a genuine leader.

A team is made up of a lot of balance you mention the spine and props. You also need a mix of workers, juniors and pure club people. We've ripped our club apart and haven't got the balance right.

I hope I'm wrong.

I rate Sexton for the record. The pursuit of Luai means to me there is some doubt about him.
Needing props isn’t something that new, even blind Freddy knows we need props don’t give credit to your other account .

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who are you referring this to?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
huh ? What are you referring to
The post I quoted is a brand new account made in the last year, one of its two posts was an attack against me and a mod laughed reacted. The other was against 04 Dreaming. Definitely an alt

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Could be anyone, just saying it looks suspicious
Just a heads up I don’t threaten anyone’s Family, I actually think that’s one off the lowest acts you can do, I prefer the you have a problem with me we sort it out no need to bring family into it.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just a heads up I don’t threaten anyone’s Family, I actually think that’s one off the lowest acts you can do, I prefer the you have a problem with me we sort it out no need to bring family into it.
Could be anyone who hates me on here and I’m sure there’s hundreds, had someone last year bring up girl I used to date off here and another one I slept with from 2008 haha

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Could be anyone who hates me on here and I’m sure there’s hundreds, had someone last year bring up girl I used to date off here and another one I slept with from 2008 haha
I don’t know you personally to attack you.
you must have some close people that know you and your past.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t know you personally to attack you.
you must have some close people that know you and your past.
We used to all post pictures in lounge and meet up etc. had two dudes try and get me at the Brewery in 2009 for some argument in here lol

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We used to all post pictures in lounge and meet up etc. had two dudes try and get me at the Brewery in 2009 for some argument in here lol
TK was good back in the days.
At least you know who you talking to.