Opinion Pre Season Training

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though I know the coaching staff will want to give the youngsters a go in the trials, I would like to see the following:
1st half 2nd half
1.Tracey Taafe
2. Foxx Wilson
3. Xerri Kiraz
4. Critta Tracey
5. Kiraz Skelton
6. Burto Burto
7. Sexy Hutcho
8. King Hughes
9. Mahoney Turpin
10. Knight RFM
11. Kiks Weak gutted Dog
12. Preston Morrin
13. Curran Mann
Play for your spots. If you stand out, you make the 17. I would back the first half team to trouble many of the NRL teams.
i’m not too sure about the 6, i’d probably go burto burto in the first half over burto burto

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think it's Wilson. I've watched castaway heaps. That's his cousin STEEDEN!

Ok. Another one.
I don't think we're supposed to see this. On this particular day the team has been throwing Wilson in the air to catch aerial training footage with the GoPro. Just buy a fucking drone Gus.

dawso047

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i’m not too sure about the 6, i’d probably go burto burto in the first half over burto burto
RFM has left the club, Morrin basically never plays second row, Buton won't play the full game - Rajab?

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
I don't think it's Wilson. I've watched castaway heaps. That's his cousin STEEDEN!

Ok. Another one.
I don't think we're supposed to see this. On this particular day the team has been throwing Wilson in the air to catch aerial training footage with the GoPro. Just buy a fucking drone Gus.
Nice one Alan.

The Castaway reference will be lost on many here on The Kennel

Bluboi

Waterboy
Reaction score
We’ve got a family attack message (which I found amusing and probably deserved) delivered by a brand new account with 2 messages, laughed reacted by a super mod. Easily the most suspicious Gus Club alt account if I’ve seen one and hints towards the powers preferred side.
It wasn’t an attack on your family at all. More a dig at you. I have never posted before, just normally read everyone else’s. Had a good mate of mine lose his battle with cancer so was having a few bevs and thinking about life. Thought I would jump on and see how the preseason was going. Was met by the regular brigade bagging the club and everything they do. I have been a supporter for 40 years and that shit gets old real fast.
As for Gus. I couldn’t stand him when he wasn’t at the dogs. I want him to succeed for my club. When he’s gone I will be back to where I was before he came.
Sorry Mods for the novel and being off topic.