Opinion Potter Lovers

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But do other teams travel interstate and then overseas for their 5 day turnaround... piss poor scheduling if you ask me.
Warriors based in Aus until end round 15. Playing Sunday, having to fly out to NZ and play five days after arrival a big ask. Tigers have had to travel after an Aust based game but had 2 weeks break ( they lost to Warriors 22-2) Storm 6 day turnaround but won 24-12. One day recovery wise can make all the difference.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bundy and coke or bubbly, if we are winning, for me lol

I've said all along, IMO our fitness is not the issue. We are overall our forwards too small for today's game and our back 3 don't make enough ground to help offset.

1 or 2 agile smallish forwards in the tenacious Murray/Cotter/Martin mould you can carry.

We can't hold them or stop pcm for most of the game and our dummy half passing is flat with no momentum.
Yep, Wendog, I've said before that we need some big bodies to match the monsters that take us on. We're too easy to roll back when we defend, and too easy to push back when we have the ball. We need another Kasiano.

Arazern

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Still been the best coach in nearly 5 years, warriors also had best game in 6 years.

DogDays

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Where are all the Potter lovers now. To have your team train only once all week don’t care how short a week it is. And again defence is horrible it’s embarrassing. This is why he is not a 1st grade coach sorry yes he has done a reasonable job no question as a interim coach But that’s all!
Next year will be interesting with Ciraldo as
Coach.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah, everyone needs to get the fuck off his dick right now. Saw some dumb ***** say he will win us a premiership? LOL. We need Ciraldo’s defensive techniques and hire some fucking guys with a clue about fitness, discipline and defense, not stupid ***** like Furner, Ferris, Zap etc.
Too many idiots like you on the kennel

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Too many idiots like you on the kennel
Calling me an idiot when your dumbass was seriously considering Justin Holbrook for next year. I was pissed asf when i wrote this aswell. On ya bike champion.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Miners from China

All equipment will be shipped from our warehouses in Shenzhen China. Additional shipping charges apply to orders shipping to international destinations.

ANEXMINER ET5 ETH MINER PROFIT 56 $ DAY

ANEXMINER ET3

WORLD DELIVERY 3-7 DAYS
He said pot lovers, not bat eating commie pin dicks

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So much low IQ. Defence and fitness require an offseason.

The attacking spark was already there with the young blokes sitting on the sideline under Barrett while he played duds like Knock-On-Boar

If potter had a full off season + his choice in signings + staff.....

We are doing well without all of that