Pope Francis resigning?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's the sad thing. I remember the trans reading to kids thing. There was even more backlash over that.
What was read? Like I said I have way more important and urgent issues in my life so I just skim over this stuff.

Was the backlash aimed at the trans or what was read by the trans?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The funniest thing is they actually think you hate gay people. They will go to the extreme to paint you in bad light. More deflections than a game of soccer.
Bro how else can they manipulate and argue? All they have is bigot/homophobe/sexist reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Oh and defend groomers/pedos now lol. It’s crazy because as Catholics if there is a priest actually guilty not just accused we all denounce rightfully them as pedos and deserve what they get as it goes completely against the teachings of the church. However with this rainbow ideology…….. you can’t say the same thing because that’s their beliefs that children should be exposed to this behaviour and we should accept it as normal even though we all know what we’re witnessing is pedo 101

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You wouldn’t have an issue with priests accepting tips and dancing sexually provocative to minors? Do you see how you have no footing to stand on? You literally just bend your own morals to help your agenda. Pretty sad bro.
Dancing sexually provocative? Of course I'd have an issue with that. But I wouldn't have any issue with priests doing what the drag queens did at this show. I would still suggest not doing the tipping thing and doing it somewhere that's not a strip club or bar.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That wasn’t the donation part you “imbecile” they had a seperate part for donations, that was flat out tipping for their dancing. You wanna be taken seriously then stop retelling us what we can see with our own eyes we don’t need your degenerate commentary defending grooming
There's the article dope, where does it say donations were separate

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would agree if they were sexually dancing. They weren't. As PE said, it was basically like watching a fashion show catwalk. My issues is the sign and the fact that it's on a strip club.

Even Realists video he shared which was apparently the worst of it. She doesn't do anything remotely sexual. She literally just does the splits. Something gymnasts and many kids do. Hence the comparison.

She also wasn't wearing lingerie. It's basically a female superhero costume.

My issue is still the location, the sign, and the connotations that may have. But Realist is just making stuff up to oversell his point.
I thought it was... Sexually adjacent for want of a better term? The focus should have been on the fact there are a lot of different people in the world not an expression of a drag show. I don't know, it made me feel uncomfortable seeing toddlers there.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It’s a grown as man dressed in female lingerie reading to kids. Why the fuck is that even a thing. Weirdos
I'm surprised the kids didn't laugh tbh the vast majority of kids laugh and think it's funny when a boy dresses as a girl in kids shows. They aren't hating, they just think it's funny.

British adults still think cross dressing is funny for some fkd up reason...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's the article dope, where does it say donations were separate

Use your fucking common sense. They were tips anyone looking at that knows it was tipping you degenerate stop making shit up to muddy the waters

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought it was... Sexually adjacent for want of a better term? The focus should have been on the fact there are a lot of different people in the world not an expression of a drag show. I don't know, it made me feel uncomfortable seeing toddlers there.
I’m extremely surprised to at least have you admit to the whole thing completely fucked up. I guess while we both completely disagree on many many many many issues, what’s plain to see is plain to see in this situation

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s a grown as man dressed in female lingerie reading to kids. Why the fuck is that even a thing. Weirdos
Wearing lingerie? Yeah, that's wrong. But they weren't. The ones set up libraries and the state were transgenders dressed as characters. Usually frozen or some other terrible kids thing.

There was one lingerie one I can think of. That was a guy in lingerie who snuck into the museum and played with kids while wearing lingerie.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The funniest thing is they actually think you hate gay people. They will go to the extreme to paint you in bad light. More deflections than a game of soccer.
The irony of saying that to Realist...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dancing sexually provocative? Of course I'd have an issue with that. But I wouldn't have any issue with priests doing what the drag queens did at this show. I would still suggest not doing the tipping thing and doing it somewhere that's not a strip club or bar.
Youre being intellectually dishonest. Why you doing that for. They were clearly dancing provocative ffs lol just because you’re saying they weren’t because you think it’s normal it doesn’t mean they weren’t. They were. Deal with it and stop defending pedos.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Even more funny, if Christ were to walk the earth today, he wouldn't be hanging around churches, He would be walking and talking with them. Just like when He first was on the Earth with the "unclean", prostitutes and basically sinners in general.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wearing lingerie? Yeah, that's wrong. But they weren't. The ones set up libraries and the state were transgenders dressed as characters. Usually frozen or some other terrible kids thing.

There was one lingerie one I can think of. That was a guy in lingerie who snuck into the museum and played with kids while wearing lingerie.
He did not sneak in wtf are you on about. He was allowed in and allowed to play with the Lego with children with his crotch in their faces.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What was read? Like I said I have way more important and urgent issues in my life so I just skim over this stuff.

Was the backlash aimed at the trans or what was read by the trans?
It was the fact that they were trans. That's what the backlash was about.

For example, the Christian Post did a big hit piece on it claiming that they were trying to trans up kids. This was the worst image they could come up with.

120372_w_450_388.jpg

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was the fact that they were trans. That's what the backlash was about.

For example, the Christian Post did a big hit piece on it claiming that they were trying to trans up kids. This was the worst image they could come up with.

View attachment 54963
Yeah that’s fucking freaky. Why do that. That’s a grown man playing dress ups.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Youre being intellectually dishonest. Why you doing that for. They were clearly dancing provocative ffs lol just because you’re saying they weren’t because you think it’s normal it doesn’t mean they weren’t. They were. Deal with it and stop defending pedos.
They clearly weren't. But it's good that you stopped saying that they were giving the kids lap dances. Baby Jesus just keeps crying thanks to your lies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
This guy having the balls to laugh whilst defending pedophiles and wants to now say they were accepting donations as opposed to receiving tips. This ain’t Ayesha’s time anymore brother. We’re in 2022

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Huh I literally called it a drag show and they carried on like strippers with minors. Stop accusing me of not caring about children because I’m calling your grooming tactics out you flop. You’re probably the type to watch cuties on Netflix and think it’s empowering ffs. You lot have lost your fucking minds jumping hurdles to defend pedophilia. Animals
Ok. So according to you, if it was a drag show (with minors) without them acting like strippers with minors, it would be ok?

You have no idea about grooming or paedophilia. Noneeeeeee reeee. Don't get all salty because what you called grooming or paedophilia doesn't actually fit a definition of grooming or paedophilia.

Have not seen cuties. Irrelevant assumption.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fair enough that he didn't sneak in. But the article you shared clearly states that he didn't play with children at all. He stayed separate from them the whole night.

Still probably should have been thrown out and told to come back in more clothes.