Pope Francis resigning?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They want us to be “Christian” when they feel like it yet they think being Christian means we accept something that’s completely anti Christian. The absolute degeneracy I’m witnessing
Hahaha...exactly! It's twisting game, it's twist with words.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They want us to be “Christian” when they feel like it yet they think being Christian means we accept something that’s completely anti Christian. The absolute degeneracy I’m witnessing
Fuck me you are stupid sometimes (most of the time)

He literally said he'd punch a guy for wearing a dress and your response is "acceptance". Dude. You are aware that the bible preaches against violence.

The mental fucking gymnastics you try to do is a 3/10 at best. Can't even stick the landing.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And this is your problem. Threatening to hit a transgender person because of the way they dress is seen as normal to you. Someone being transgender is not seen as normal and beating them up is seen as the correct response.

And somehow you lot aren't bigots?

Next time a priest walks near my kid I'm going to deck the priest and claim I was just protecting my kid. 'cause apparently that's how you handle that situation.
But didn't you say you'd hit the "freak"....so you'd hit one perfectly normal individual but not the other perfectly normal individual.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A question to you all....

Is it "hate" or "phobic" if I find it disgusting and leave it at that and on on with my life letting them go on with beliefs?

Is it "hate" or "phobic" if they cant accept that i dont want anything to do with it Because of my beliefs?
It's hate or phobic when someone goes out of their way to make life difficult for said people. When someone goes out of their way to spread lies and propaganda about said people. When someone goes out of their way to smear people with outrageous slander (e.g. groomers/paedophiles)

No one's asking you to be accepting of them, rather common courtesy and keep your opinions to yourself when that opinion is (in a general sense not you individually) "you are a sinner and going to burn in hell"

Just as Hacky said, I too find two men kissing disgusting revolting and don't want to see it but all that means is that I'm not gay.

I too find it odd that man wants to dress in drag and would never do it but all that means is my gender identifies as a man.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck me you are stupid sometimes (most of the time)

He literally said he'd punch a guy for wearing a dress and your response is "acceptance". Dude. You are aware that the bible preaches against violence.

The mental fucking gymnastics you try to do is a 3/10 at best. Can't even stick the landing.
This guy trying to teach me what’s in the bible lol. It’s also the duty of a man to protect his children. You’re terrible at this bud. It’s never been a thing that a Christian is to accept sin.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's hate or phobic when someone goes out of their way to make life difficult for said people. When someone goes out of their way to spread lies and propaganda about said people. When someone goes out of their way to smear people with outrageous slander (e.g. groomers/paedophiles)

No one's asking you to be accepting of them, rather common courtesy and keep your opinions to yourself when that opinion is (in a general sense not you individually) "you are a sinner and going to burn in hell"

Just as Hacky said, I too find two men kissing disgusting revolting and don't want to see it but all that means is that I'm not gay.

I too find it odd that man wants to dress in drag and would never do it but all that means is my gender identifies as a man.
I’ve got a feeling you don’t at all find two men kissing revolting. Call it a hunch lolllllll

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I just ask because everyone loves to throw labels and play victim.

Plus to be fair, I think there is such thing as "Christianphobic" even though we have no "label" like Muslims and Jews have. Some just hate anything that's not for them, sad thing is the ones that hate get the attention.

Oh well, that's the world these days.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve got a feeling you don’t at all find two men kissing revolting. Call it a hunch lolllllll
Oh hahahaha a gay joke!!!!

OMG you're so good, a gay joke hahahahaha

I'm cut bro, I'm so cut!!!!

You got me good, a gay joke.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Plus to be fair, I think there is such thing as "Christianphobic" even though we have no "label" like Muslims and Jews have.

Labels are thrown too easily and sometimes to end any reasonable debate by simply labelling

But by the same token, there are some who do deserve the label but then claim that PC culture or cancel culture is going too far (remember I said there are some who do deserve the label but this is their get out clause)

Each situation has to be approached individually and given that some media (like the daily mail) like to sensationalise things, it requires a deeper dive into the facts before determining what happened.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
But didn't you say you'd hit the "freak"....so you'd hit one perfectly normal individual but not the other perfectly normal individual.
I'd hit any dude who stood next to my kid in the street wearing underwear.

But I'm not Christian.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This guy trying to teach me what’s in the bible lol. It’s also the duty of a man to protect his children. You’re terrible at this bud. It’s never been a thing that a Christian is to accept sin.
Wait. A man wearing a dress will hurt your kid? And you have to punch the man because of this? And you think the bible supports this?

Dude. You are really horrible at this. Have you even read the bible? I'm starting to think you got all your Christian information from bad Christian movies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Plus to be fair, I think there is such thing as "Christianphobic" even though we have no "label" like Muslims and Jews have. Some just hate anything that's not for them, sad thing is the ones that hate get the attention.

Jesus tried to touch me on the inside....

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would hate it if some of the forum members children, where born 'different' & decided to wear clothing not to their gender or maybe be mentally ill & wears different clothing. Some of you are acting like troglodytes.

Last edited: