Votes: 67 77.0%
  • Fuck No

Votes: 20 23.0%

• Total voters

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I will watch because I am compelled to follow my team. I remember what they were once like, and I'm loyal to that memory.
It's just a pity that the players of the past few seasons haven't the ability to look back and see what the colours they wear mean to so many people.

I expect Penrith will be determined to win by a larger margin than the Storm; and we will take a losing attitude to the game. Wouldn't be surprised to see a few players taken off injured, and at least one sin binning.

If the past years are any indication, we will have a couple of players out for a few weeks with injury and suspension, so the following games will be cakewalks for the teams we play.

Here we go again.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Won’t be watching until we start winning sick of losing sick of the game sick of overpaid players and coaches saying we gonna do this do that games a waste of time now

UpDaDoggies1935

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There’s is only one choice so yes. Even If we are getting flogged by 60. You have to just keep watching. Only fake fans will fuck off and not watch it

Holbi49

Waterboy
Reaction score
I could possibly sit through a re-run of Dancing with the Stars than go through the agony of watching these numpties pretending to be first graders. Just finding it difficult to make excuses for them yet again, get sucked in every pre season only the get kicked in the nuts (metaphorically speaking) by round 4.

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Unfortunately YES. I've put a cage around all TV's so I can't through Beers at them. It's getting expensive replacing them week in week out. Not to mention the waste of Beer.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
yep, because if and when this shit ends I will be able to say I stuck solid to the club through the worst period in its history, That's provided it happens before I kick the bucket of course.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was only watching the end of the bum fucking we got by Melbourne to see if we could score from a nice set play... and that's probably the only reason I'm going to watch next week's game.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Will watch but not full game. I’m tired of this.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
YES … because I do not miss a bulldogs game. Love it or hate it , I would hate myself even more if after all my years of loyalty to this great club if I didn’t sit through the round 5 pain an disappointment. Will
Always watch. Until my last day!!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yeah I've got it down now after the last few years. You know after 15 minutes how we will go so most likely turn off about then.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yep, because if and when this shit ends I will be able to say I stuck solid to the club through the worst period in its history, That's provided it happens before I kick the bucket of course.
We’ve been in this period for 6 years now… when does it end?

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
there will be so many positional changes, why would you not want to see it.:grinning:

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
YES … because I do not miss a bulldogs game. Love it or hate it , I would hate myself even more if after all my years of loyalty to this great club if I didn’t sit through the round 5 pain an disappointment. Will
Always watch. Until my last day!!
Now that's the Scooby we all love, Welcome back my friend.