Plenty Of Positives

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Submit your CV, champ; you sound like a real intellectual and I'm sure you'd do well.
Well I mean it is very easy to talk and say the right things to get places these days. Hence people like dean gay getting the coaching gig.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well I mean it is very easy to talk and say the right things to get places these days. Hence people like dean gay getting the coaching gig.
So there's hope for you then. Let Hill and Anderson know you're free, I've just got a hunch you're the kind of bloke the club needs to take us to glory.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was great, and toughed it out as well. But it's an ominous sign to see him hobbling around like a grandfather in rd 3.
To be fair, any other player would have been hobbling around as well if you watch the footage of the injury. It's not like it was caused by nothing

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The irony of questioning someones intellect and spelling intellectually incorrectly... lol
And then there’s the irony of someone feeling smart whence not applying basic common sense lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So there's hope for you then. Let Hill and Anderson know you're free, I've just got a hunch you're the kind of bloke the club needs to take us to glory.
Na I’ll be fired first day for not being nice to the players. You’re only meant to apply bulldog DNA through words not actions.
But look I hundred percent agree with your sentiment thank you

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Na I’ll be fired first day for not being nice to the players. You’re only meant to apply bulldog DNA through words not actions.
But look I hundred percent agree with your sentiment thank you
No, I'm sure the players would respond to you and respect you. Please do give the club a call.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To all the Kieran Foran knockers, go suck a big fat one!! he was at his best today IMO
Bro I don’t think too many people questioned his ability, it was more to do with how bad his body is. Still a long way to go and a lot of games to play this season. Let’s just hope he doesn’t break down by round 12 like last season.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The commitment in defence for the 80 couldn't be questioned, even had a bit of sting in it.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He was great, and toughed it out as well. But it's an ominous sign to see him hobbling around like a grandfather in rd 3.
Did u see why he was limping? We are lucky it wasn't worse

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holland is a left centre, and Pay is playing him on the RIGHT. I suspect this is because Hoppa is also a left centre playing on the right.

I'd go as far as moving CHN in at centre, and pushing Holland to the bench as a hooker to replace JMK for last 20-30.
What are you on about? Holland is playing left centre right now. Also Hoppa has always played right centre for us and Eels. Why do you think Hoppa is a left centre?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I liked how Foran played straighter today and rediscovered his running game, his leadership and experience on show particularly icing the game (young Lewy putting kicks in the stands on full but will learn)

Lewis and Foran will strike up a really good combination by seasons end

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Certain players play one good game and it becomes a master stroke.
There is a lot more rounds to come, let’s play for the long haul.
For now, I’m going to insert Ogdens pummeling of Farrah into my memory bank for the gloomy days ahead

P.S Love my Mighty Blue and Whites