Pinko commie Stalinists are insidiously taking over this forum

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Friendly? U have Doris Day in your sig. I have a social standing to consider.

I lose nothing with this - plenty of other suckers punters on the cricket thread. Can nail any of them anytime.

Now - you pitching or catching. Thought process is good for only one thing at a time.
This is serious, ffs.

I wouldn’t pitch or catch when it comes to Nasheed. Dude posted some good material, but I never approved of the race baiting.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember the new one now… but honestly, he’s been Assassin forever. If that’s a rule, almost none on here could post. I remember Assassin, God of War and Dogfather. That’s more than can be said for most, baby!
TLDNR - yes, you are joking.
You missed:

- Tank

- Demon Slayer

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
This is serious, ffs.

I wouldn’t pitch or catch when it comes to Nasheed. Dude posted some good material, but I never approved of the race baiting.
Oh - then @B-Train was talking shit. Thats a relief.

So what was the problem again?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Oh - then @B-Train was talking shit. Thats a relief.

So what was the problem again?
@B-Train talks nothing but…

Thd problem is my posts are getting reply banned or deleted and it’s making Me feel like forces are working to push me off the forum.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
@B-Train talks nothing but…

Thd problem is my posts are getting reply banned or deleted and it’s making Me feel like forces are working to push me off the forum.
Oh. So which mod is the problem? I've got connections bro - I can make things happen.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I remember the new one now… but honestly, he’s been Assassin forever. If that’s a rule, almost none on here could post. I remember Assassin, God of War and Dogfather. That’s more than can be said for most, baby!
TLDNR - yes, you are joking.
Thanks for reminding me lol

The gun ain't going nowhere... there is no New Kennel Order without minister of propaganda, @Flanagun

The Kennel Illuminati has spoken.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Oh. So which mod is the problem? I've got connections bro - I can make things happen.
Lol it’s not so much one nod as a cabal. Both nexus and papa Smurf (emeritus) have taken issue with my posts lately.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Thanks for reminding me lol

The gun ain't going nowhere... there is no New Kennel Order without minister of propaganda, @Flanagun

The Kennel Illuminati has spoken.
Can you use your influence to get nexus snd papa Smurf to stop reply banning and nuking my threads, Fam? lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can you use your influence to get nexus snd papa Smurf to stop reply banning and nuking my threads, Fam? lol
Our next meeting is when the full moon occurs, we will sacrifice a vigin lizard to appease the gods.