Official Phil Gould to be the Bulldogs' new General Manager of Football

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was specifically talking about the Melbourne Storm and Chris Anderson winning a comp with them. No they didn't have a salary cap and you're being a total Karen right now arguing for no reason.
At least I had something to back up my argument whereas I only have your memory for it. LOL

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Murray got the Roosters to the GF which was a huge shock. Roosters won in 02 only cause the Dogs cheated the cap.
They knocked us out in the 2003 semis so we have no idea whether we would've beaten them in 2002 semis or not. Ricky Stuart was a better coach than Murray at the time.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
See no come back only calling me names. You are getting as bad as Nasheed. Present your evidence or shut up!
I don't waste my time with whinning bitches so I'm just going to press the ignore feature and waste no more time with you

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone at this club, or any of our supporters, members or fans, is expected to call him Mr Gould then he can leave now :grinning:
Wendog, I meant if you go up to a manon his day off never met him before and he is older than you of course you would get better results with respect. Just saying.....

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wendog, I meant if you go up to a manon his day off never met him before and he is older than you of course you would get better results with respect. Just saying.....
you hit the nail on the head. I have several family now at there are that used to play. And the public can be very annoying.
once when out with them there partner and my partner and other family eating tea a bloke came over sat at the table and wouldn’t go for 1 hr trying to tell him how to improve his game.
another time of all places in the loo a bloke came in whilst the player was doing his business. And a bloke says hi and others on hand to shake. My family member the player says wait till we are out and I’ll buy you a bear.The public says you a snob and up youself.
I think it goes both wats sometimes.Sports people have a bad day sometimes to and don’t be as approachable as they should

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Saints fans are still a pain, Chris.

It was the happiest day of my then 13 year life in 1967 when we beat saints at the old sports ground in the 2nd last round for our first win against them in my life. A few weeks later we knocked them out in the preliminary final when George Taylforth kicked that long range goal to win the game by a point.
I was at both games. Had some Saints fans who were unbearable sitting around me at the prelim final. Gave them heaps. One fellow said to his mate "This is a sad day for rugby league", which had us in stitches.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They knocked us out in the 2003 semis so we have no idea whether we would've beaten them in 2002 semis or not. Ricky Stuart was a better coach than Murray at the time.
i can tell you now, the Roosters 02 side was not beating the Bulldogs. You must be the only Dogs fan who dosent believe that. Im a Roosters fan but I’m not naive to think we would have won the comp that year if Canterbury hadnt lost those points. As for Stuart being a better coach than Murray, we will have to agree to disagree

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
i can tell you now, the Roosters 02 side was not beating the Bulldogs. You must be the only Dogs fan who dosent believe that. Im a Roosters fan but I’m not naive to think we would have won the comp that year if Canterbury hadnt lost those points. As for Stuart being a better coach than Murray, we will have to agree to disagree
I do believe we would've won but look what happened to the Panthers in the GF last season after they matched our win streak... Nothing is certain in sport.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't waste my time with whinning bitches so I'm just going to press the ignore feature and waste no more time with you
LOL it's whining which is what you are doing & winning is what I did! Put up or shut up. See you didn't have anything so you took your bat & ball & went home. WAAA!

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Webster on footy show saying our caps a mess and dire?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yes I understand your point for sure.
Apologies. My post was not meant as a dig at you :grinning:

Last edited:
Reactions: ATT