Official Phil Gould to be the Bulldogs' new General Manager of Football

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Living of past glory, wrong side of 60, Penrith started improving once his toxic personality left the organization, extremely arrogant.. I can keep going..

Anyway like I said I'm happy to be proven wrong and I hope I am.
Well that backfired on me a tad.

Only thing I don’t agree with is that Penrith improved without him because he left. The work was already done and they were on an upward trajectory IMO.

Hope your wrong in the the end as we all want this club back at the top.

Reactions: GDR

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to see a lot before his appointment is justified..
200% fair. After the hype around Barrett and his staff appointments. I'm a lot more reserved now regardless of the name/stature of the hiring. Need to see results, and that could just be incremental improvements. But as long as evident and building.

Reactions: GDR

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
200% fair. After the hype around Barrett and his staff appointments. I'm a lot more reserved now regardless of the name/stature of the hiring. Need to see results, and that could just be incremental improvements. But as long as evident and building.
Gus is the best of the best. It's nothing like signing Barrett or his staff. It's on the same level as signing the best player or coach in the game.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hes misinformed. Gus has said its clear if we want to reshape the squad.
Yeah I knew it wasn't right but just thought where the fuck would he get that from? Thought it was common knowledge our cap is in a good position. They just can't help themselves

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Have we had confirmation that Gould is starting this week?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
With Gus, anything is possible now, when it used to be impossible… TPJ could be a thing, he will get whom he wants.!!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok yo…and it’s Waleh not Uleh you fake Leb.

Like as if no one knows on here that Nasheed is just a troll character that you use
No Wallah means ‘swear to God’ in Lebanese.
Uleh is mate/friend/**** in leb.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not dire but we do still have some shit contracts on the books that we need to get rid of like Elliott, Allan and Flanagan.
Yeah I realise that, that's quite obvious but the way he was talking about it made it sound like we were back to square one like it was a couple of years ago. Ah well this will be the last season we have to put up with the duds we have atm

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
With Gus, anything is possible now, when it used to be impossible… TPJ could be a thing, he will get whom he wants.!!
Fuck TPJ Gus will go for quality, hello fisher-Harris .

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus won’t do that Co-Captains rubbish with us will he? JJ is our man.