Phil Gould on Recruitment

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are speaking sensibly...
Where there is a will there is a way, the team will be balanced one way or the other !!!
What else for Gus was sitting alone in the stand :tonguewink:
Gus was sitting alone because if he was any where near Barrett, Barrett would have copped an earful.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1646183381942.png

I have it on good word that in the future the Bulldogs will sign a half. This inside news is 100%.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very true.. who is out there though?
We need not a superstar halfback, only someone that can do the simple things right, I would't be surprised if we turn to Josh Ralph as the answer.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We need not a superstar halfback, only someone that can do the simple things right, I would't be surprised if we turn to Josh Ralph as the answer.
mate Ralph is a Massey player

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How many minutes did he get the other night, not in the plans, couldn't get a half of footy why not in the plans, on the outer a long time ago
That's the most logical comment I've seen on here all day.

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can officially confirm that this post is rubbish and I'm going nowhere, even though my manager has received competitive offers from South Sydney and Cronulla. Proud to be a bulldog.
Hey mate do you know who's the number 7

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hey mate do you know who's the number 7
He whose name can not be spoken. I can't really say much more than that.... apart from that he should be playing at centre.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Might as well get frawley back tbh if we are going there..

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s All Gus is fault anyway. Had he not fucked us over for Shaun Johnson he would be at the dogs now lol

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have been told there will be a Half coming to the Dogs either signed by June 30, or on loan, but very likely in 23 at no time will the decision be rushed in picking a halfback ,Pearce was in talks but decided the Nrl was to demanding and opted for France, Flanagan won't last the season, either England or a settlement payment will be given to him, But remember folks 8 pts off 2nd last place in 21 where not good, this is going to take time ,Luke Thompson will go back to England at seasons end so alot of changes to come
Hi David

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
FMD, people bringing up Frawley and Milford.
Unfortunately there is only 1 thing to do. Sit back, let Baz pick whomever and stick with it for now.
Its up to Baz to get the most out of what we have.
If he cant do that then buying another flop wont make any difference.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With all due respect, If there’s one bloke I put absolutely no stock in it’s you Dave. I do think luke Thompson will be shipped off but that’s almost obvious to see from the outside looking in. For arguments sake a half does come across who would you like to see

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What I can't understand is that there were a few half backs on the market like Fogarty, Johnson, Reynolds, Hynes, Clune, Townsend, O'Sullivan, Taylor, and Hastings. Why didn't we attempt to get one of these.