Phil Gould knocked back by Ben Hunt as Bulldogs search for a seven

chihuahua dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Didn't hunt and Munster punch on at a kangaroos camp? Doesn't mind throwing them then Mr hunt.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hunt will be a perfect combo with Ricky.

Stuart will be hell bent on stopping Souths from winning, watch him take the Raiders back to a 2019 like force.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Didn't hunt and Munster punch on at a kangaroos camp? Doesn't mind throwing them then Mr hunt.
He just seems to mouth the fuck off at other players, who ever fucked that pass or knock on the weekend he gave an absolute mouthful, and not an encouraging mouthful of let’s get this shit together more of you’re a fucking dumb **** what are you doing. That type of disjointment is why the dragons are sinking. Do you think the other players spoke to him like that when we put 50 on them at Carringbah a couple years ago.

If we had a full fit team we put 40 on dragons the other day, I don’t see a way out for them at the moment Tigers just take way to much of the heat.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So Gus missed his man....AGAIN. He's dead set treating this club like a retirement village lololol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Ary feek Canberra?

How can we miss a target to lose to Canberra? Hunt didnt even need to move house to come for us the sharmut.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dont see us signing any halves. Paid a bundle for ko and next year there is no spot for burton in tbe centres. So im thinking a burton ko combo is likely

Reactions: CCC

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Dont see us signing any halves. Paid a bundle for ko and next year there is no spot for burton in tbe centres. So im thinking a burton ko combo is likely
And hopefully Rajab as back up and Woods etc.

Reactions: CCC

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Gus brought over Maloney to the Panthers who helped young Clearly.
Maloney was an absolute gun. Reed has never been in that class. We need experience in key positions... and I'm not just talking about someone like Mahoney. We need someone like Maloney who is a dominant spine player. Someone who will help our young guns rather than just trying to do it all himself. We're signing all these big names in less important positions and still relying on green, inexperienced players to produce our points with nobody to mentor them. It's a very weird strategy.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maloney was an absolute gun. Reed has never been in that class. We need experience in key positions... and I'm not just talking about someone like Mahoney. We need someone like Maloney who is a dominant spine player. Someone who will help our young guns rather than just trying to do it all himself. We're signing all these big names in less important positions and still relying on green, inexperienced players to produce our points with nobody to mentor them. It's a very weird strategy.
The club has ..

Andrew Ryan
Roy Asotasi
Willie Mason
SBW
Mark O’Meley

Josh Reynolds ..

How many mentors do the players need.

A half’s coach wouldn’t hurt but they don’t grow on trees, I’m sure the club will grab one when ones available …

What’s needed is patience, the teams doing well they just need to get more 1st grade games into them.

Have a look at all the grades including our womens teams, they’re all doing well, it just takes time & patience.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The club has ..

Andrew Ryan
Roy Asotasi
Willie Mason
SBW
Mark O’Meley

Josh Reynolds ..

How many mentors do the players need.

A half’s coach wouldn’t hurt but they don’t grow on trees, I’m sure the club will grab one when ones available …

What’s needed is patience, the teams doing well they just need to get more 1st grade games into them.

Have a look at all the grades including our womens teams, they’re all doing well, it just takes time & patience.
SBW is a full time mentor now? I don't think so. He waltzes in once in a blue moon and gives a pep talk, that's all.

Umm, which one of those players do you think could perform a Maloney like role? lololol

Only one of them are spine players and only one of them is an active player (and he averages about 30 minutes a game) As much as I like Josh, he's a hot head. His energy may be infectious, but he's not the best guy going around when it comes to teaching game management.

We need on field leaders in key positions to turn potential into seasoned excellence. All the best young playmakers in the game have had the benefit of learning from top class spine players on field.

It's great to see our lower grades doing well, but our first grade team is struggling, tbh. Our position on the ladder flatters us (and we are only sitting above four teams).

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SBW is a full time mentor now? I don't think so. He waltzes in once in a blue moon and gives a pep talk, that's all.

Umm, which one of those players do you think could perform a Maloney like role? lololol

Only one of them are spine players and only one of them is an active player (and he averages about 30 minutes a game) As much as I like Josh, he's a hot head. His energy may be infectious, but he's not the best guy going around when it comes to teaching game management.

We need on field leaders in key positions to turn potential into seasoned excellence. All the best young playmakers in the game have had the benefit of learning from top class spine players on field.

It's great to see our lower grades doing well, but our first grade team is struggling, tbh. Our position on the ladder flatters us (and we are only sitting above four teams).
Always have to spell everything out for you.

You cherry pick through a comment, take what suits your agenda and dust the rest aside !

Yes SBW may not be a full time mentor, but he’s still there at times mentoring the younger blokes, the others I mentioned are premiership winners and representative level mentors, that’s a lot of experience to pass on and I can see it transitioning onto the field.

I said we could do with a half’s coach.

Please explain where we find ourselves a Maloney or these on field leaders, who are they, how much will they cost, name some names, who’s available that suits you !

It’s only round 10, let’s see where the teams sitting on the ladder in round 15 and then 20 before trashing them ..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Always have to spell everything out for you.

You cherry pick through a comment, take what suits your agenda and dust the rest aside !

Yes SBW may not be a full time mentor, but he’s still there at times mentoring the younger blokes, the others I mentioned are premiership winners and representative level mentors, that’s a lot of experience to pass on and I can see it transitioning onto the field.

I said we could do with a half’s coach.

Please explain where we find ourselves a Maloney or these on field leaders, who are they, how much will they cost, name some names, who’s available that suits you !

It’s only round 10, let’s see where the teams sitting on the ladder in round 15 and then 20 before trashing them ..
Come on, man. You're not dense. And you're not making yourself look any smarter by trying to belittle my intelligence while being obtuse and deliberately misrepresenting my point.

You obviously understand the difference between on field leaders in key spine positions and retired forwards. Most clubs have legends around the place.... there's no substitute for on field experience and an experienced and proven game manager would do wonders for the development of both Oloapu and Burton. I like the fact that Reynolds is around the place, because I think there are things he can teach, but game management isn't one of them.

Adam Reynolds, Ben Hunt and even Benji are players we could have attempted to sign to fill that role in recent seasons. As much as I don't like him, Mitchell Pearce is another. Gus wasn't here when we missed out on Reynolds, but could have definitely had a crack at getting someone more experienced over.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on, man. You're not dense. And you're not making yourself look any smarter by trying to belittle my intelligence while being obtuse and deliberately misrepresenting my point.

You obviously understand the difference between on field leaders in key spine positions and retired forwards. Most clubs have legends around the place.... there's no substitute for on field experience and an experienced and proven game manager would do wonders for the development of both Oloapu and Burton. I like the fact that Reynolds is around the place, because I think there are things he can teach, but game management isn't one of them.

Adam Reynolds, Ben Hunt and even Benji are players we could have attempted to sign to fill that role in recent seasons. As much as I don't like him, Mitchell Pearce is another. Gus wasn't here when we missed out on Reynolds, but could have definitely had a crack at getting someone more experienced over.
Look Mr 280 IQ, we all should have bought 4 blocks of land before the property boom, but guess what, we all didn’t.

So we can all continue carrying on like little bitches about what should have been done in the past, or we can look forward and learn from our mistakes.

For whatever reasons, we didn’t get Adam Reynolds, Ben Hunt, Benji and no one wants Mr woof woof spread bad habits Pierce …

Your the self confessed most brilliant one on TK, so stop whinging about what should have been and enlighten us with a brilliant solution ?

Who do we go after to get these experienced leaders on the field, who’s off contract that Gus should be chasing, who suits this leadership role you think the team needs ?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Look Mr 280 IQ, we all should have bought 4 blocks of land before the property boom, but guess what, we all didn’t.

So we can all continue carrying on like little bitches about what should have been done in the past, or we can look forward and learn from our mistakes.

For whatever reasons, we didn’t get Adam Reynolds, Ben Hunt, Benji and no one wants Mr woof woof spread bad habits Pierce …

Your the self confessed most brilliant one on TK, so stop whinging about what should have been and enlighten us with a brilliant solution ?

Who do we go after to get these experienced leaders on the field, who’s off contract that Gus should be chasing, who suits this leadership role you think the team needs ?
We ain't talking about buying property, fam. Professional football administrators should have the foresight to realise experienced players in key positions are necessary when trying to build a young team.

I'm not sure who the realistic targets are now. We may have missed the boat on all of them. Do the Chooks still want to offload Keary? Probably not. Is Pearce the solution? Probably not. Would Hunt have been perfect? Absolutely. It is not my job to find solutions, to be honest. But as a fan, I have every right to ask questions... and they are probably questions you guys should be asking too.

Anyway, I'll have to excuse myself from this discussion. You're really not bringing much to the table apart from poorly masked hostility.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dragons suck so does hunt. We are building far better with a team that is stuck by injuries an hunt an Sloan still couldn’t make the cut :tearsofjoy: On ya avo!!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We ain't talking about buying property, fam. Professional football administrators should have the foresight to realise experienced players in key positions are necessary when trying to build a young team.

I'm not sure who the realistic targets are now. We may have missed the boat on all of them. Do the Chooks still want to offload Keary? Probably not. Is Pearce the solution? Probably not. Would Hunt have been perfect? Absolutely. It is not my job to find solutions, to be honest. But as a fan, I have every right to ask questions... and they are probably questions you guys should be asking too.

Anyway, I'll have to excuse myself from this discussion. You're really not bringing much to the table apart from poorly masked hostility.
This time I’ll cherry pick ..

blah blah blah, you don’t have any solutions and there’s no fun in solutions anyway because that would create normal footy conversations ..

The fun’s in verbally ripping on the club because that baits people, positive conversations don’t.

I see your thread was locked, what prompted mods to do that I wonder [emoji848]

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This time I’ll cherry pick ..

blah blah blah, you don’t have any solutions and there’s no fun in solutions anyway because that would create normal footy conversations ..

The fun’s in verbally ripping on the club because that baits people, positive conversations don’t.

I see your thread was locked, what prompted mods to do that I wonder [emoji848]
Why should discussions be positive in tone when the club is headed in the wrong direction?

I don't know why my thread was locked. It raised valid points. You'd have to ask @Nexus about that. I certainly didn't lock it myself.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why should discussions be positive in tone when the club is headed in the wrong direction?

I don't know why my thread was locked. It raised valid points. You'd have to ask @Nexus about that. I certainly didn't lock it myself.

Come on utility, don't play dumb you know exactly why your threads get locked :tearsofjoy: