Peter Tunks and 2SM Talkin Sport

Dee Why Eagle

New Pup
Reaction score
A listener recently asked Graeme Hughes about Tunk's absence from Talkin Sport and his curt answer was "he's not on this program anymore". He would not elaborate concerning reasons.
Seemingly, a big falling out.

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I used to enjoy listening to tunksy, he was pretty funny sometimes. That was 10+ years ago though. Stopped listening to the radio

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
A listener recently asked Graeme Hughes about Tunk's absence from Talkin Sport and his curt answer was "he's not on this program anymore". He would not elaborate concerning reasons.
Seemingly, a big falling out.
This response only opens up the door for more talk and innuendo.
Needs to address the elephant in the room.

Also Des why eagle? I assume you’re a manly fan.
Welcome to the forum I have a lot of respect for the manly club (LGBT rubbish aside).

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only two worth listening to were Tunks and a caller called Craig. All the other callers kill the show. I listened for the first time in a long time not long ago and it was the same dribble from 10 years ago minus Tunks and Craig.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Only two worth listening to were Tunks and a caller called Craig. All the other callers kill the show. I listened for the first time in a long time not long ago and it was the same dribble from 10 years ago minus Tunks and Craig.
the callers on that show remind me of the dribble the kennelers come up with. Wouldn’t surprise me if the Gus patrol are regular callers

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Actually I enjoyed Tommy's comments and appreciate the current contributions of, for instance, Blocker, Benny and Spud. None were/are smooth speakers but came across as entertaining and genuine.

On the other hand, Tunks' rarely had anything sensible to say and, to be blunt, appeared to be nothing more than a smart arse.
Max Krillich was a gun Sea Eagle and Kangaroo but a Fuckwit almost every time he opens his mouth.

But I don’t go on Manly chat forums shit bagging a club legend…

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the callers on that show remind me of the dribble the kennelers come up with. Wouldn’t surprise me if the Gus patrol are regular callers
King Gus and the other handles KG uses would suit the calls Hughes let’s on these days.

Craig was the only worthwhile caller. Said his point and hung up.

Dee Why Eagle

New Pup
Reaction score
Max Krillich was a gun Sea Eagle and Kangaroo but a Fuckwit almost every time he opens his mouth.

But I don’t go on Manly chat forums shit bagging a club legend…
You are correct Bazildog, Krillich struggles when attempting to verbalise his views but he is not part of a regular radio sports panel.

I am an admirer of the Bulldogs club but became so annoyed with Tunks' smart arse antics on Talkin' Sport that I needed to register my disgust somehow. I would feel just as strongly if it was a Manly player, John Hoperate for instance was a deadset moron.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol @Gus patrol I guess it’s better than the clown crew that you’re backing.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lol @Gus patrol I guess it’s better than the clown crew that you’re backing.
I am independent, I like some things Gus does so I’m not all in with anyone. I use patrol because you lot are like the border patrol looking for anything negative about Gus and then attacking the poster about it lol

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am independent, I like some things Gus does so I’m not all in with anyone. I use patrol because you lot are like the border patrol looking for anything negative about Gus and then attacking the poster about it lol
Who are we attacking exactly?
There’s 04 dreaming, polly and flanagun.
One has been here for couple of months the other a month both have one thing on their mind and that’s to push there agenda against the board, flanagun is just a scum.
By the way I’ve blocked them both.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One has been here for couple of months the other a month both have one thing on their mind and that’s to push there agenda against the board, flanagun is just a scum.
When i voice my opinions in real life I have never received abuse, insults, been accused of being a dupe or challenged to a physical fight. Come on here and thats what u get from all angles. That is whats called trolling and keyboard warriorship and thats what u and the rest of u are

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When i voice my opinions in real life I have never received abuse, insults, been accused of being a dupe or challenged to a physical fight. Come on here and thats what u get from all angles. That is whats called trolling and keyboard warriorship and thats what u and the rest of u are
Hashtag Echochamber
How does it feel to be in the middle of yours?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Of the three people (Polly, dreaming, Flanagun) nicknamed the clown crew, who get accused of trolling a lot;
I can see why Flanagun gets called a troll because people remember his past when he used to be, even though he really isn’t one now. I can see why Dreaming gets called a troll. He’s pessimistic and holds the mirror to the faces of users. Not troll but I can understand why heads explode at him. Reminds me of the John Malkovich character in Bird Box. Pessimistic, but 100% correct in his observations.
For the life of me, I can’t see what Polly Power has done wrong though?
I think that one is very unfair. All I see is someone who likes to do a deep dive into strategy and recruitment decisions.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said Gould has many strengths and some glaring weaknesses. We can’t afford weaknesses and mistakes.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Of the three people (Polly, dreaming, Flanagun) nicknamed the clown crew, who get accused of trolling a lot;
I can see why Flanagun gets called a troll because people remember his past when he used to be, even though he really isn’t one now. I can see why Dreaming gets called a troll. He’s pessimistic and holds the mirror to the faces of users. Not troll but I can understand why heads explode at him. Reminds me of the John Malkovich character in Bird Box. Pessimistic, but 100% correct in his observations.
For the life of me, I can’t see what Polly Power has done wrong though?
I think that one is very unfair. All I see is someone who likes to do a deep dive into strategy and recruitment decisions.
Now you’re trolling.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not me.
Nothing infuriates me more than trolls
You backing up trolls and not seeing what they are trying to accomplish is trolling.
If you really love the club you don’t want it to go backwards.