Peter Tunks and 2SM Talkin Sport

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows what has gone on with Peter Tunks and Talkin Sport with Graeme Hughes? The other day a caller rang in and mentioned Tunks and said he hadn't heard him on radio for a while and Hughes and Brett Papworth almost totally ignored the comment and moved on.

Anyone know what's happened and if he is ok?

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows what has gone on with Peter Tunks and Talkin Sport with Graeme Hughes? The other day a caller rang in and mentioned Tunks and said he hadn't heard him on radio for a while and Hughes and Brett Papworth almost totally ignored the comment and moved on.

I was listening and thought that was strange as well - Graeme Hughes specifically said he can’t talk about what has happened with Peter

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Isn't he sick and has a brain tumour

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To be brutally honest and not meaning to be rude. Every time I hear that bloke on a topic it’s cringeworthy. Makes me laugh hearing how stupid he is. Still hope it’s nothing to bad, yet may make me listen again without him talking nonsense

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

Nasheed here,
Isn’t he sicc?
I remember something about being gravely ill

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Isn’t he sicc?
I remember something about being gravely ill
He was sick earlier in the year but he has come back since tho his departure was sudden....dunno

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be brutally honest and not meaning to be rude. Every time I hear that bloke on a topic it’s cringeworthy. Makes me laugh hearing how stupid he is. Still hope it’s nothing to bad, yet may make me listen again without him talking nonsense
I kind of got the same impression. Some of the things he would say I was like, wtf!!!

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've heard rumours floating around that may suggest that his background is an issue.
This is one example I could find of him and not his kids.
I get the impression that the family is a mess.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've heard rumours floating around that may suggest that his background is an issue.
This is one example I could find of him and not his kids.
I get the impression that the family is a mess.
His daughter is a bikini model who is always in trouble with the law.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They just brush it off everytime someone ask about him and say couldn’t tell ya. I regularly email them and now text message. Bulldog Craig :grinning:

Dee Why Eagle

New Pup
Reaction score
Whilst I hope his health is sound, I applaud the departure of Peter "you know" Tunks from Talkin Sport. His humour was puerile and contribution non-existent. His mostly flippant responses to genuine callers masked his inability to provide meaningful comment on any subject.

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Whilst I hope his health is sound, I applaud the departure of Peter "you know" Tunks from Talkin Sport. His humour was purile and contribution non-existent. His mostly flippant responses to genuine callers masked his inability to provide meaningful comment on any subject.
What is the puerile humour he had?
Not arguing just genuinely curious Uleh

Dee Why Eagle

New Pup
Reaction score
What is the puerile humour he had?
Not arguing just genuinely curious Uleh
Fair question. I just found his humour childish and, as Cook says, cringeworthy. He should have adopted the old adage "if you have nothing to say, say nothing".