(Perspective) Nice win, but..

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Footy show to dissect Parras big loss they have hear all again yeah I'm loving this weekend

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Footy show to dissect Parras big loss they have hear all again yeah I'm loving this weekend
When we win and parra lose, it feels like the planet's are realigning, correctly

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m with @04 Dreaming
Our attack looked better, due to Toby S**tons addition to the team, but their attack was disjointed and still scored 32, through breaks up the middle and being a man down.
A polished outfit would have scored 4/5 tries extra which is 60+ territory

we will be brutally exposed the next competent team we play if nothing changes.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another “yawn” of a thread from old mate Fizbo .. copy’s comments from other posts and starts a new thread with them [emoji23][emoji23]

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is the first game in ages we weren't completely shafted by the ref. However, there were still some suspicious forward passes called against us, that if Walker, Cook or Mitchell threw them the touch judge would be in awe of the superstars and it would be let go.

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dreaming the drip is just a negative Nelly. And this thread is obvious and stupid. Everyone on this forum knows we are not a great side and will struggle for the rest of the year. We are happy for the win but more than that, the increased effort and attitude shown during the match. The addition of Sexton was a great success.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This is the first game in ages we weren't completely shafted by the ref. However, there were still some suspicious forward passes called against us, that if Walker, Cook or Mitchell threw them the touch judge would be in awe of the superstars and it would be let go.
At least 1 forward pass in every set from them. How can the officials miss so many.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Dreaming the drip is just a negative Nelly. And this thread is obvious and stupid. Everyone on this forum knows we are not a great side and will struggle for the rest of the year. We are happy for the win but more than that, the increased effort and attitude shown during the match. The addition of Sexton was a great success.
Nice summation. That's where we are.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
PAX u have tapped into the thoughts of every true supporter

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That was a reserve grade South’s team and we still only scraped the win

Still conceding 30+ points major concern

We probably won’t win another game this season, so we should party hard tonight.

Well done to the boys particularly the young fellas who stepped up eg Wilson and Sexton
Yes that is the unspoken “elephant in the room”. Our defence up the middle AND out wide (oh that’s everywhere isn’t it?) is far too loose. CC the defensive guru should fix it…..yes?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I save my best for real life matey. You keep ridding the kennel of undesirables love your work
I make a comment which had nothing in it. I get told to eat a dick. And being a regular (so I'm defending myself), I take a shot back. And then suddenly I've got you telling me I'm out of line and that I'm policing TK from undesirables. Hope you can appreciate the irony of that.

And then we get the sly little 'real life matey'. Its funny - coz the ones that are real are not talking about how real they are online. Matey.