Perrett is ****ing rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You'd rather he don't oppose and hope Nabuli didn't pull it off? ..... I guess that was the dream play for the Perrett haters, regardless of what he did there, you get to bag him.
Nabuli was on the touchline side so even if he catches it he has very little chance. I've got no hate for Perrett, I just look at what a winger like Rona has done this year and feel we should be looking/have looked for a better option for 2016.

Jim Dymock

Waterboy
Reaction score
I bet some nob mentions in this thread that we should put Loko on the wing.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
No idea why the club isn't looking for another young winger. Perrett does try hard, but isn't good enough to hold down a fulltime spot in the team.

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What are they gonna do with brad Abbey when he comes next year

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have 2 gun wingers in nsw cup they just need a go like cook

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get use to perrett hell would have to freeze over before des drops him if he signs for 2 more years he will be first choice for the next 2 years I'm hoping these drawn out negotiations mean we don't want him

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I throw up in my mouth every time I see Perret in a dogs jumper....too slow, too short, too old, too dumb, cant catch and is a big flashing neon sign that reads welcome score here

Qdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
best player in 1st half for the dogs for f sake !

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Perrett is one of our weakest links but he was far from our worst player tonight. Mbye disappointed me far more than Perrett did, the fact we are still using a vertically challenged winger when the rest of the competition isn't highlights just how backwards our winger policy is and has been for years.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Perrett gave his all tonight. He diffused well placed bombs, and made metres getting us out of trouble. He was not our weakest by a long shot.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Perrett played way better than Brett Morris

TopDog91

Waterboy
Reaction score
I thought Perrett was good tonight. Diffused several bombs and took some solid runs. Only bad thing was that mid air tackle when the game was on the line.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was ****ing terrible. I don't think I have cursed a current bulldogs player more in my life in one night before.

Constantly rushing up blindly. In front of 3 of our own defenders sometimes. And his positional play was disgusting. Every catch he attempted he was back-peddling.
I can directly link all 10 points the Dragons scored to his ****-ups.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought it was his best game in ages (but appreciate that's not really saying much).

Actually made some pretty handy kick returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.